Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I've ordered the gold coins that they make (ordered them for the other 2 when we won as well).

and this shirt.

Thinking about getting a koozie too.

2. Advertisement

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Im surprised at how little there is for "dynasty" or "3 out of 4". Since I've got so much championship stuff already, I want stuff that shows how special this whole time period is.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefans.

As long as it's Nike...
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American Bad Pony's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I always get a red and white polo, they have them with the back-to-back emblems...along with a hat and the ceramic stein (been getting those since 92). Got the wife and son a shirt (all through football fanatics via Tide Fans of course).

I'm thinking about purchasing one of the championship footballs that benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, I've heard them advertise on JOX this week.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I bought a sweatshirt today from a local store. I am going to be ordering some short sleeve shirts once I get my gift certificate I won. I also always purchase replica championship rings, but they won't be available until the Spring.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

BamaNation First Team Tide-one-on's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I have bought 2 t-shirts so far but that sideline cap from Nike is awful! Going to buy a NC cap but still waiting...
    And a Big ROLL TIDE TO YOU!!!!

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

The 'Locker Room Coaches' National Championship hat, not the one seen after the game. And the 'We Own This' Championship T-Shirt.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I may be the only one who likes the after the game hats. For the last three I have got the hats (not the flat brim ones), and bought a coaches polo.

BamaNation First Team CrimsonPride's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I got the National Champs Crystal Dynasty shirt with 3 crystal balls (for 2009, 2001 and 2012) on it. I also got a large car magnet with the emblem on it. Since I bought a magnet for 2009 and 2011, I am going to run all 3 down the side of my van. It irritates the UT fans here in Chattanooga when they see my crimson van.
    "There's lots of Tigers and Bears, but there's only one Crimson Tide." -Mal Moore
    "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Paul (Bear) Bryant
    "Arguing with a fool proves there are two." - Doris M. Smith

BamaNation All-American

When will Coke come out with the NC bottles and cans? I'm going to have to drop back to 6 packs instead of cases or my shelves will be full.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonPride View Post
    I got the National Champs Crystal Dynasty shirt with 3 crystal balls (for 2009, 2001 and 2012) on it.
    ...and I thought 1941 was controversial.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

BamaNation First Team

tervis tumblers. i have the 09' and 11' tall and short drink cups.

pro tip...don't put them in the dishwasher

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

No NC stuff. We may add #16 next year...

I am going to get a new jersey.
    Trying to decide between #54 and #75.
    ( Too big for a QB number )