Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Quote Originally Posted by pluckngrit View Post
    tervis tumblers. i have the 09' and 11' tall and short drink cups.

pro tip...don't put them in the dishwasher

which site did you get the tervis tumbler from? Id love to have one. (& I've never had problems with mine in the dishwasher.)
    I'm also going for black longsleeves this year along with one crimson short sleeve with the back to back logo

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Quote Originally Posted by capnfrog View Post
    When will Coke come out with the NC bottles and cans? I'm going to have to drop back to 6 packs instead of cases or my shelves will be full.
    I work for Coca-Cola here in Atlanta and Coke Zero is going to be issuing cans soon. Haven't hear anything about regular Coca-Cola yet.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I bought these at Academy right after the game:

Bought this one in crimson instead of the ash.

I've also pre-ordered this:

There are a few other shirts I like but may not get anymore. Decided to not buy a hat this year because I never wore them much, always defaulted back to my crimson script "A" hat. I do need to get a new car tag, still have a 2009 NC tag so it's time to update.
    Last edited by RollTide1017; January 11th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

anyone find a visor? got one for the 2010 title when i was out in pasadena but never saw one from last year's win....really need one for the 20113 title

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    anyone find a visor? got one for the 2010 title when i was out in pasadena but never saw one from last year's win....really need one for the 20113 title
    Here you go, Mr. Spurrier.

Crimson:
    http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_...isor_-_Crimson

Khaki:
    http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_..._Visor_-_Khaki
    Lucky #13

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

ordered the crimson. thx

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

my haul

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

I'm getting a full back tat of Brent Musburger and a flag.
    RIP Hub

I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere. I haven't even seen it in a store. I love it; timeless, classic, gets the point across simply. We don't just WIN the crystal, we ARE the crystal.

But the Brent back tat is appealing, too.
    "So, if you wanna drink the Kool-Aid..." Nick Saban, September 27, 2008

JamieSPC drunk on Kool-Aid, 2008-2014

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JamieSPC View Post
    I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere. I haven't even seen it in a store. I love it; timeless, classic, gets the point across simply. We don't just WIN the crystal, we ARE the crystal.

But the Brent back tat is appealing, too.
    Awesome shirt, sucks it's out of stock. I didn't see it listed on Football Fanatics or Academy. Definitely a buy for me if I can find it anywhere.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I bought a shirt and hat at the FLL airport Wednesday night. (I guess they figured most of the BAMA fans had already left b/c they were 1/2 price, $14.99) I ordered 2 more shirts, a hat, decal for my car, & tervis tumbler from football fanatics. I am ordering a ticket frame from "That's my ticket" and a team signed #15 helmet.

http://www.thatsmyticket.com/lbcstf13a.html
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

BamaNation First Team tattooguy21's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I know what everyone is saying about this getting expensive. You can always pull for Auburn....giggle. So far I bought a few items at the game, but what I really like is this

I ordered this bad boy along with the Tuscaloosa News on the same day. They are getting framed with my game tickets.

BamaNation All-American ElkhartTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    I know what everyone is saying about this getting expensive. You can always pull for Auburn....giggle. So far I bought a few items at the game, but what I really like is this

I ordered this bad boy along with the Tuscaloosa News on the same day. They are getting framed with my game tickets.
    lol.. I bought one of the copies of the tribune as well. I'm loving life up here now that this game is finally over!