Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Bought this hoodie on the tidefans store. Didn't get a hat cause I really didn't like any of them. But it should go great with my Nike Golf Flex-fit Script A hat.

Last edited by ScottInPinson; January 12th, 2013 at 07:58 PM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Clubfitter's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I bought this thru the above Tide Fans Shopping Link

When it comes in I will proudly hang it from the beams in my ManCave alongside the other 14 banners just like it already displayed.
    “What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

Quote Originally Posted by kyla_mg View Post
    which site did you get the tervis tumbler from? Id love to have one. (& I've never had problems with mine in the dishwasher.)
    I'm also going for black longsleeves this year along with one crimson short sleeve with the back to back logo
    haven't seen them on the usual bama merchandise sites yet but after a google search the tervis site has some nice ones up.

http://www.tervis.com/designs/Design...a463de606cf97e

and i never had a problem with them in the dishwasher until our hotwater heater was turned up a bit. they warp/bubble at the top.

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Tervis cups are at Fanatics, a TideFans advertised site!
    No lid at fanatics.
    Try FansEdge if you want the lid. Costs more though.
    Last edited by 45longcolt; January 13th, 2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: update site

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by pluckngrit View Post
    haven't seen them on the usual bama merchandise sites yet but after a google search the tervis site has some nice ones up.

http://www.tervis.com/designs/Design...a463de606cf97e

and i never had a problem with them in the dishwasher until our hotwater heater was turned up a bit. they warp/bubble at the top.
    They are guaranteed grit!

I did my part to help the site and bought a few hundred dollars worth of gear from the banners. Thanks for making me go even more into debt. I must blame others for my own mistakes. I'm practicing to be a democrat.

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I bought a shirt for me, my wife, and daughter. I also bought a sock monkey for my daughter. She's been obsessed with them for a while. She's eight and she's all about 'em. I can't believe they had a NC sock monkey. Really?
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

Definitely a T shirt or 2, and gotta get another of those crystal football NC paperweights. My wife got me one for my birthday last March with the 2011 NC info on it. I think another one would complement it nicely.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I'm gonna get the hat, but I think I'm going to get a shirt this time because of the history. Back to back is historic, legendary. Got have that!

Sent from Jay's iPhone
    Im waiting for the 'three-peat' merchandise myself after this upcoming season...

thats epic, never been done, legendary, never happen again....

An item with the number 15 on it would be a very hot seller if there were some way to roll the numeral 5 over to 6 when the time comes.

Recently I was sittting behind a pickup that had a nice metal 14 logo on the trailer hitch post...I was thinking how quickly it was outdated.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    An item with the number 15 on it would be a very hot seller if there were some way to roll the numeral 5 over to 6 when the time comes.

Recently I was sittting behind a pickup that had a nice metal 14 logo on the trailer hitch post...I was thinking how quickly it was outdated.
    Nice problem to have isn't it?
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Nice problem to have isn't it?
    Very nice. We are approaching the "embarrassment of riches" status.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox Tider View Post
    Definitely a T shirt or 2, and gotta get another of those crystal football NC paperweights. My wife got me one for my birthday last March with the 2011 NC info on it. I think another one would complement it nicely.
    We were given the 2009 Waterford crystal football replica as a gift so now we're committed to buying one every time we win another championship. Our 2012 version has already arrived and is sitting next to the 2011 one