Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    Im waiting for the 'three-peat' merchandise myself after this upcoming season...

thats epic, never been done, legendary, never happen again....
    I hate to get ahead, but that WOULD be EPIC!!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans s

I found the tervis with the lid on the fansedge link last night & ordered the big one, & a couple of shirts too. fan fanatics was out of all women's sizes but small - but fansedge still had others available.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

Quote Originally Posted by Clubfitter View Post
    I bought this thru the above Tide Fans Shopping Link

When it comes in I will proudly hang it from the beams in my ManCave alongside the other 14 banners just like it already displayed.
    You got to show us what your man cave looks like after the addition!

BamaNation First Team lincoln_osiris's Avatar
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans s

Where are the shirts for us big guys? 3X and such...
    I'm a lead farmer

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Quote Originally Posted by JamieSPC View Post
    I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere...

Hey all. I love this shirt also and have been trying to find where to buy one. I did find it on the Nike store website, and the only size it was available in was Medium, so I decided to wait and see if they were going to print more. No luck, so I sent an email to Nike asking where to buy them and if they were planning to print any more. Here is there response:

Hi Jess,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the Nike National Championship Game Black Pack (Alabama) T-Shirt.

This model is currently sold out through Nike retail locations and authorized online retailers. There may be some non-Nike retailers that carry these in-store, but we do not have their inventories. While we have no current plans to restock this limited release, I can definitely forward your feedback to our leadership team to let them know our customers would like to see these back on the market, as our policies, procedures, and product lineups are heavily driven by consumer feedback.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Mark
    Nike.com
    So, if anyone else is hoping to get one of these shirts, please drop an email to Nike and we may have the opportunity to buy some.

By the way, here is the URL for this shirt from the Nike store:

Nike Store

Edit: it looks like they still have some Men's Medium shirts available...