So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
What National Champions stuff are your ordering? I think there was a thread like this last year. And remember to order them by clicking the ad on Tidefans. I think they have ads for Fansedge, Football Fanatics, and Academy. ;)

I ordered from Fansedge because both the T-shirt and cap I liked were not available on the others. Plus it was a lot easier to search on it.

I got this shirt...

This cap...

And this koozie.

I also got a magnet with the same emblem as the koozie just because I thought that emblem was pretty cool.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

Yes the "Back to Back" emblem is awesome!!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I don't have a picture, but I had to order the new #15 full size Championship Helmet....I have the 12,13 and 14, 15's on the way, and I have room for more!
RTR!!!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL

I'll tell ya. Winning championships is getting mighty expensive. If I buy something, I'll just have to upgrade next year. :)

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA

I'll tell ya. Winning championships is getting mighty expensive. If I buy something, I'll just have to upgrade next year. :)
You just gotta keep in balanced. All my 2011 stuff was long sleeved, so I got a short sleeve one this time. Also, I haven't bought a crimson shirt since the 2009 national champ, so I was overdue for one. Plus, my shirt from last year was black.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS

You took the words right out of my mouth! Man, supporting championship teams is about to break me - and I haven't even worn out my 2009 stuff yet! But, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet, so I'll be ordering more stuff real soon! It's all worth it!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Last year, Southern Point Company made a "14" shirt. This year, they have posted a picture similar but have not said they are making it into a shirt, yet.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

I'm ordering another championship for next year. Hope it doesn't max out the ol' credit card. :cool:

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida

I want two of everything :). That way i'll have a replacement when the other wears out. It's a good problem to have when you keep replacing national title merchandise every year: house flag, car mangents, shirts, etc :cool:

beachbum94

Scout Team
Feb 27, 2012
Joplin, MO

this National Championship couldn't have come at a better time....... For some reason my 2009 NC shirts have shrunk and no longer fit...... So I can replace them with the a more current, modern design!

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180

This one is the best:(Tide Fans Ad) Plus a Camo Hat.

The hat is on the Yahoo Sports Shop the same place but different. Couldn't find this hat on Fanatics but all the other stuff was
identical.

Last edited:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

I've ordered the gold coins that they make (ordered them for the other 2 when we won as well).

and this shirt.

Thinking about getting a koozie too.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA

Im surprised at how little there is for "dynasty" or "3 out of 4". Since I've got so much championship stuff already, I want stuff that shows how special this whole time period is.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham

I always get a red and white polo, they have them with the back-to-back emblems...along with a hat and the ceramic stein (been getting those since 92). Got the wife and son a shirt (all through football fanatics via Tide Fans of course).

I'm thinking about purchasing one of the championship footballs that benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, I've heard them advertise on JOX this week.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

I bought a sweatshirt today from a local store. I am going to be ordering some short sleeve shirts once I get my gift certificate I won. I also always purchase replica championship rings, but they won't be available until the Spring.

Tide-one-on

All-SEC
Aug 14, 2003
Pensacola, FL 32514

I have bought 2 t-shirts so far but that sideline cap from Nike is awful! Going to buy a NC cap but still waiting...:biga2::cool2:

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida

The 'Locker Room Coaches' National Championship hat, not the one seen after the game. And the 'We Own This' Championship T-Shirt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.