So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I may be the only one who likes the after the game hats. For the last three I have got the hats (not the flat brim ones), and bought a coaches polo.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I got the National Champs Crystal Dynasty shirt with 3 crystal balls (for 2009, 2001 and 2012) on it. I also got a large car magnet with the emblem on it. Since I bought a magnet for 2009 and 2011, I am going to run all 3 down the side of my van. It irritates the UT fans here in Chattanooga when they see my crimson van.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

When will Coke come out with the NC bottles and cans? I'm going to have to drop back to 6 packs instead of cases or my shelves will be full.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003

tervis tumblers. i have the 09' and 11' tall and short drink cups.

pro tip...don't put them in the dishwasher

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

No NC stuff. We may add #16 next year...

I am going to get a new jersey.
Trying to decide between #54 and #75.
( Too big for a QB number :) )

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States

tervis tumblers. i have the 09' and 11' tall and short drink cups.

pro tip...don't put them in the dishwasher

which site did you get the tervis tumbler from? Id love to have one. (& I've never had problems with mine in the dishwasher.)
I'm also going for black longsleeves this year along with one crimson short sleeve with the back to back logo :)

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida

When will Coke come out with the NC bottles and cans? I'm going to have to drop back to 6 packs instead of cases or my shelves will be full.
I work for Coca-Cola here in Atlanta and Coke Zero is going to be issuing cans soon. Haven't hear anything about regular Coca-Cola yet.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

I bought these at Academy right after the game:

Bought this one in crimson instead of the ash.

I've also pre-ordered this:

There are a few other shirts I like but may not get anymore. Decided to not buy a hat this year because I never wore them much, always defaulted back to my crimson script "A" hat. I do need to get a new car tag, still have a 2009 NC tag so it's time to update.

Last edited:

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011

anyone find a visor? got one for the 2010 title when i was out in pasadena but never saw one from last year's win....really need one for the 20113 title

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA

anyone find a visor? got one for the 2010 title when i was out in pasadena but never saw one from last year's win....really need one for the 20113 title
Here you go, Mr. Spurrier. ;) :biggrin2:

Crimson:
http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE...l_Champions_Custom_Adjustable_Visor_-_Crimson

Khaki:
http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE...l_Champions_Umbrella_Adjustable_Visor_-_Khaki

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011

ordered the crimson. thx :)

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl

I'm getting a full back tat of Brent Musburger and a flag.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL

I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere. I haven't even seen it in a store. I love it; timeless, classic, gets the point across simply. We don't just WIN the crystal, we ARE the crystal.

But the Brent back tat is appealing, too. :)

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida

I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere. I haven't even seen it in a store. I love it; timeless, classic, gets the point across simply. We don't just WIN the crystal, we ARE the crystal.

But the Brent back tat is appealing, too. :)
Awesome shirt, sucks it's out of stock. I didn't see it listed on Football Fanatics or Academy. Definitely a buy for me if I can find it anywhere.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I bought a shirt and hat at the FLL airport Wednesday night. (I guess they figured most of the BAMA fans had already left b/c they were 1/2 price, $14.99) I ordered 2 more shirts, a hat, decal for my car, & tervis tumbler from football fanatics. I am ordering a ticket frame from "That's my ticket" and a team signed #15 helmet.

http://www.thatsmyticket.com/lbcstf13a.html

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I know what everyone is saying about this getting expensive. You can always pull for Auburn....giggle. So far I bought a few items at the game, but what I really like is this

I ordered this bad boy along with the Tuscaloosa News on the same day. They are getting framed with my game tickets.

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
I know what everyone is saying about this getting expensive. You can always pull for Auburn....giggle. So far I bought a few items at the game, but what I really like is this

I ordered this bad boy along with the Tuscaloosa News on the same day. They are getting framed with my game tickets.
lol.. I bought one of the copies of the tribune as well. I'm loving life up here now that this game is finally over!

ScottInPinson

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2010
Pinson, Alabama, United States

Bought this hoodie on the tidefans store. Didn't get a hat cause I really didn't like any of them. But it should go great with my Nike Golf Flex-fit Script A hat.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.