So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please buy from Tidefans store

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

I bought this thru the above Tide Fans Shopping Link

When it comes in I will proudly hang it from the beams in my ManCave alongside the other 14 banners just like it already displayed.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
Re: So what National Champions stuff are you ordering? And please click ads on Tidefa

which site did you get the tervis tumbler from? Id love to have one. (& I've never had problems with mine in the dishwasher.)
I'm also going for black longsleeves this year along with one crimson short sleeve with the back to back logo :)
haven't seen them on the usual bama merchandise sites yet but after a google search the tervis site has some nice ones up.

http://www.tervis.com/designs/Desig...72364edbe246/9568ecaf1f2413b1dea463de606cf97e

and i never had a problem with them in the dishwasher until our hotwater heater was turned up a bit. they warp/bubble at the top.

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180

Tervis cups are at Fanatics, a TideFans advertised site!
No lid at fanatics.
Try FansEdge if you want the lid. Costs more though.

Last edited:

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I did my part to help the site and bought a few hundred dollars worth of gear from the banners. Thanks for making me go even more into debt. I must blame others for my own mistakes. I'm practicing to be a democrat.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR

I bought a shirt for me, my wife, and daughter. I also bought a sock monkey for my daughter. She's been obsessed with them for a while. She's eight and she's all about 'em. I can't believe they had a NC sock monkey. Really?

BoSox Tider

Scout Team
Jul 1, 2011

Definitely a T shirt or 2, and gotta get another of those crystal football NC paperweights. My wife got me one for my birthday last March with the 2011 NC info on it. I think another one would complement it nicely.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

I'm gonna get the hat, but I think I'm going to get a shirt this time because of the history. Back to back is historic, legendary. Got have that!

Sent from Jay's iPhone
Im waiting for the 'three-peat' merchandise myself after this upcoming season...
;)

thats epic, never been done, legendary, never happen again....

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

An item with the number 15 on it would be a very hot seller if there were some way to roll the numeral 5 over to 6 when the time comes.

Recently I was sittting behind a pickup that had a nice metal 14 logo on the trailer hitch post...I was thinking how quickly it was outdated.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

An item with the number 15 on it would be a very hot seller if there were some way to roll the numeral 5 over to 6 when the time comes.

Recently I was sittting behind a pickup that had a nice metal 14 logo on the trailer hitch post...I was thinking how quickly it was outdated.
Nice problem to have isn't it? :)

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA

Definitely a T shirt or 2, and gotta get another of those crystal football NC paperweights. My wife got me one for my birthday last March with the 2011 NC info on it. I think another one would complement it nicely.
We were given the 2009 Waterford crystal football replica as a gift so now we're committed to buying one every time we win another championship. Our 2012 version has already arrived and is sitting next to the 2011 one :)

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
I found the tervis with the lid on the fansedge link last night & ordered the big one, & a couple of shirts too. fan fanatics was out of all women's sizes but small - but fansedge still had others available.

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado

I wanted this beauty:

But it has been out of stock everywhere...

Hey all. I love this shirt also and have been trying to find where to buy one. I did find it on the Nike store website, and the only size it was available in was Medium, so I decided to wait and see if they were going to print more. No luck, so I sent an email to Nike asking where to buy them and if they were planning to print any more. Here is there response:

Hi Jess,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the Nike National Championship Game Black Pack (Alabama) T-Shirt.

This model is currently sold out through Nike retail locations and authorized online retailers. There may be some non-Nike retailers that carry these in-store, but we do not have their inventories. While we have no current plans to restock this limited release, I can definitely forward your feedback to our leadership team to let them know our customers would like to see these back on the market, as our policies, procedures, and product lineups are heavily driven by consumer feedback.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Mark
Nike.com
So, if anyone else is hoping to get one of these shirts, please drop an email to Nike and we may have the opportunity to buy some.

By the way, here is the URL for this shirt from the Nike store:

Nike Store

Edit: it looks like they still have some Men's Medium shirts available...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.