Greetings from Sacramento

AwwPhooey

Jan 9, 2013
I'm tickled to have found ya'! Lived in Tuscaloosa and Demopolis from '74 to '78 (age 5 to 9), my Dad was a partner/owner of the Pouch House and Krispy Chicken, remember Namath's was down the street (and Taco Tico was somewhere around there too). I went to Skyland Elementary and (Westside Elementary in Demopolis) and we lived at Mimosa Park Apartments. BEST...YEARS... of my "kid life". Learned all my manners and difference between right and wrong during that time, STILL say yes sir and yes ma'am. My Daddy was a fan from way back, and thus so became I. Always fly the Tide flag on the west coast (PAC 12 football, puuulllllease).

Thank God for the internet, because trying to get 'Bama gear out here is maddening. Anyway, happy to be here if ya'll will have me!

Sabine Free Sta

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 3, 2012
I'm tickled to have found ya'! Lived in Tuscaloosa and Demopolis from '74 to '78 (age 5 to 9), my Dad was a partner/owner of the Pouch House and Krispy Chicken, remember Namath's was down the street (and Taco Tico was somewhere around there too). I went to Skyland Elementary and (Westside Elementary in Demopolis) and we lived at Mimosa Park Apartments. BEST...YEARS... of my "kid life". Learned all my manners and difference between right and wrong during that time, STILL say yes sir and yes ma'am. My Daddy was a fan from way back, and thus so became I. Always fly the Tide flag on the west coast (PAC 12 football, puuulllllease).

Thank God for the internet, because trying to get 'Bama gear out here is maddening. Anyway, happy to be here if ya'll will have me!
I moved around a lot over the past 3 decades and never knew what was going on with Alabama football until I got a computer and the internet. Now I stay more current than my relatives in Alabama (at least the older, less computer literate ones). Welcome

Sorry that you all are losing the Kings, but Roll Tide!

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I moved out of Alabama in 81 but always stayed in touch with Alabama football. This fan site really bring me back home to folks with a like mind.

Just check in & be sure to read KyAllies news post, there re a lot of folks on here that really know Alabama football. Welcome you are Home RTR!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
If you think the news on Alabama football in Cal is bad, try living in Tennessee!! I'd never be up to date on the Tide football if it wasn't for Tidefans and KyAllies news posts. Invaluable source!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.