USA Today All-Bowl Team

CrimsonTut

1st Team
Jul 24, 2000
Franklin, TN
Bogus. The reason we ran so easily on ND is because of BJ being able to handle Nix 1-on-1 and letting our OL get to the next level on their LBs. He deserved to be on there too.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
It's hard to argue most of the defense, some guys had some monster games. But the offense? Lacy, Cooper, on and one...that's just disgraceful. But...it was USA Today.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
I was surprised at how few even made the all-SEC team. One might make a case that the team played to a high standard, with a lot of very good players rather than a few All-Americans. Even so, my list would have been a bit different from the USA-Todays

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Love the hate, love the hate. It's only going to get worse. They've already gone from whether the SEC is good for football to whether Bama is good for football. I love it, I love it, I love it. It's a helluva lot harder to repeat in football than UCLA repeating in basketball. Let the idiots deny all they want. In the end the crystal football goes in our trophy case not theirs. RTR!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
I think it goes to show that we had excellent players who dedicated themselves to the Team. With the exception of a very few, this is the most unknown bunch outside the Capstone that I can remember. It could perhaps be the best Team we have had in a long time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.