Views from Around the Country on the BCSNC Game (more added)

swamptroll

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Re: Views from Around the Country on the BCSNC Game

Thanks, that was enjoyable reading. There had to be a comment on holding. All the posters on
"SEC RANT" are obsessed with phantom holding calls that Bama "gets away with". I bet they missed the "holding" call on Kevin Norwood that we were flagged for, or the roughing the passer penalty
on Geno Smith, where he grabbed the QB's jersey to keep him from falling.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

Thanks, that was enjoyable reading. There had to be a comment on holding. All the posters on
"SEC RANT" are obsessed with phantom holding calls that Bama "gets away with". I bet they missed the "holding" call on Kevin Norwood that we were flagged for, or the roughing the passer penalty
on Geno Smith, where he grabbed the QB's jersey to keep him from falling.
That is a fact! The LSU's have sunk to the level of API as far as conspiracy theorys go. Freaking hilarious!

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL

That was great... I got to the end and was bummed there wasnt more haha.

I decided to go find some stuff

OREGON
Almost time for the "Shoulda Been There" Bowl.
ROFL, welcome to Pac-12 officiating! hahahahaha

Their offense is terrible. Its unfortunate that such an average one dimensional team managed to go undefeated.

At thia point they appear to be ZERO dimensional.
Haven't seen much from Teo...although, the statistician probably has him for 7 or 8 assisted tackles so far.
To be honest.......tonight, the way Alabama is playing, I don't see Oregon beating them. They are just throwing these guys around like rag dolls. This bama team is no joke.
Oregon would have a 0% chance against a Bama team playing like they are tonight. We may have been able to put up some points against them but Saban with 5 weeks to prepare is unbeatable. Fact.
Stanford beat Oregon. Alabama is a better version of Stanford.
This is true. Hey guys, I'm one of the biggest Oregon fans around. But if you put your bias's aside, Alabama is playing PERFECT football. And holy croaks....they are HUGE, STRONG and are dominating this game in the trenches. This is like Stanford x4.
I think Oregon can beat Alabama.............just not tonight
Oregon would've put up at least this many points, if not more.
Jesus Christ, this is getting ridiculous. As long as Saban is there and we have these overly long breaks for BCS games, lets just give them the championship every year

I guess at least now i don't have to constantly hear "zomg Manti is the best defensive player EVVVEERRR! should have won the Heisman!" Give me a break.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Yes, we're known as Gumps on some other boards. . . one of the nicer names. . . in my mind, better than cousins.

Calling us names (Gumps) works as well at the pre-game 'Stare Down'.
Neither works especially well when done face to face... ;)

I guess when thats all you've got...
(Whistling past the grave yard if you ask me.)

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Thanks Mac, you always add a lot to this board, appreciate he time you spent on this. RTR

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Calling us names (Gumps) works as well at the pre-game 'Stare Down'.
Neither works especially well when done face to face... ;)

I guess when thats all you've got...
(Whistling past the grave yard if you ask me.)
I don't see what's so insulting about being called Gumps. I always liked Forrest.

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004

Thanks for taking the time to do that. It was not surprising that there was nothing worthwhile on the Barn boards to post here.
I can't post on the Barn's board on rivals, that place is like a cemetery in the middle of January. Of course they don't have much to be excited about.

chalkpit

Suspended
May 31, 2012

I guess people forgot, Forrest Gump was a gozillionaire who could run like the wind blows.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Views from Around the Country on the BCSNC Game

I liked the hiding the priests and not the football team. Church on Sunday should be interesting since I go to a mainly Irish church and prior to the 7th, a lot more ND hats and jackets were coming out of the woodwork. Folks there know I am a Bama fan and that I will have an extra glow in my face. A couple of weeks ago, I was wearing my NCCG hoodie from last year when one of the parishioners said the national champions will have a new look, ND. It was pretty funny.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

bama backer

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2006
Citrus Springs, Fla

Thanks for the post.

Well I guess you know you boasted a little too much when you post, “
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but thank God I'm unemployed and don't have to hear all the heckling that tomorrow would bring if we lose... I can just crawl up and pretend we won.

Another Coach and School have been added to the Sabanated List through the University of Alabama process by Coach Nick Saban. Roll Tide Roll! :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.