Views from Around the Country on the BCSNC Game (more added)

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Re: Views from Around the Country on the BCSNC Game

Good job, Mack. But I still say, nothing beats the comments I saw from Sparty fans during and after that beatdown at the Citrus Bowl. ;)

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Good job, Mack. But I still say, nothing beats the comments I saw from Sparty fans during and after that beatdown at the Citrus Bowl. ;)
Capital One Bowl. :)

But, yes, some of those were absolutely hilarious. Nothing was better than this, though:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

I've added comments from Mizzou, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida St., Pitt, Ohio St., Penn St., and Oklahoma

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Thanks so much Mack. This has been so fun seeing these comments and makes me very proud. I know you have done a lot Mack but sure would love more.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011

From Irish Envy SIAP
Horrid call. Absolutely a huge momentum changer. I think without this horrid, inexplicable call we only lose 35-21...maybe 35-24.

'Bama was a well oiled machine and that blown call just turned a sound beating into a crushing.

In retrospect, I think there was one team playing who were not satisfied with their season yet and another who were wildly ecstatic about what they had achieved. Notre Dame did not fear losing like 'Bama. 'Bama was like a mother bear defending it's cub...Notre Dame was the unsuspecting tourist saying: "Get a picture of me with this cute Teddy Bear."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Those were classic. "Their 4th team tailback (it was Eddie at the time) just ran 60 yards for a TD untouched and all we could do was lift our skirts and get out of the way" or something to this effect.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I don't see what's so insulting about being called Gumps. I always liked Forrest.
I saw a shirt once that said "Even Forrest Gump was mart enough not to go to A*****".

I see Gumps and Updykes a lot on other boards. Also see UAT a lot.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
What a great thread this is!!!! I sincerely hope there is more to come...I could not stop laughing when I read the 'Hawaiians crying in thier poi' that was too funny...Bama causing them to go from one demensional to ' zero demensional ' was classic as well:biggrin: Thank you so much for the post !!

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
My favorite tweet of the night was from Tom Fornelli: It's 28-0 Alabama at the half and Notre Dame has the Tide right where it wants them. In the locker room.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.