Fluker, Lacy, and Milliner all declared for NFL Draft today

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I know we have a players foregoing their senior year thread, but I figured we needed a thread specifically for our 3 guys that are entering the draft to thank for their hard work and wish them well.

All 3 should be first or second round picks, so it is a good business decision as CNS stated today. Hope they stay focused and make a splash in the NFL.

RTR!!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Good luck to all three guys! I know they will represent Bama with class on the next level.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
This is becoming an annual tradition.

Consider that not so long ago (2008), Alabama didn't have a single player even drafted by the NFL! What a turnaround...

Bamadonk

Scout Team
Sep 18, 2005
Anniston, AL
Great players, all. They will be sorely missed and long remembered for everything they have helped make possible in the team's successes. Thanks!!!

DSHO

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 26, 2009
Hate to see them go but well deserved! Congrats guys and good luck to all! RTR!

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Kiper has Lacy as the #6 RB. I don't think that is right - but if it is someone is going to pick up a bargain there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Kiper has Lacy as the #6 RB. I don't think that is right - but if it is someone is going to pick up a bargain there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't pay any attention to him. A couple of years ago, he basically struck out on all of his predictions and he was absolutely comic with fury on the tube. He took their not following his predictions very personally...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.