A Visual Recap of Bama's Domination in the BCS Championship Game

belkofer

Dec 26, 2012
A little while back, I was asking for some stats/facts about Bama football to create an infographic. But, considering the tight deadline we were fighting and Bama's complete domination of the game, I changed the topic a bit. Here's what we came up with:

You can see the full graphic here: http://luminconsulting.com/alabama/

If you have a website/blog/etc. and want to post it, there's an embed code on the page as well.

If we messed up any of the numbers, definitely let me know and I'll change it.

I look forward to getting some feedback!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
What type of feedback were you expecting? This is incredible. I want to frame it, name my kids after it, and tattoo it on my dogs.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Great stuff. But at the top of the page you say that ND allowed 10 TD's, further down you said they allowed 9. I may be looking at it wrong I don't know.RTR

belkofer

Dec 26, 2012
Wow! Thanks for all the great responses. I'll be honest...Alabama football is one of the most intimidating topics we've attempted. There's so much tradition, such strong opinions, etc. (The fact I'm from Alabama and a Bama fan probably raised the bar a little.) When researching these graphics, there's really a lot to cover and it can be pretty easy to overlook some major stats/facts that are staring you right in the face.

Re: 9 vs. 10

Good catch. I'll fix that in the next couple hours and will update the post once I've got the corrected version. But...is the correct number 9 or 10? Seems like it would be 9 if one was given up on a fumble but if anyone can verify that it would be awesome.

Re: Posters

Some people asked about printing some posters for this graphic (How Coffee Changed America). If there's interest in getting this one printed and made into posters, we can definitely look into it. I can't imagine they'd be too expensive. If anyone wants to have one printed themselves, PM me and I'll send you the files.

Thanks again for the all the great feedback.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.