Please come out to parade

tide rider

3rd Team
Oct 17, 2007
I hope everyone comes Saturday to the Championship parade. It will mean so much to Coach and the players. I live in Georgia and I plan on coming.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
How exactly will this work? Do we need to get there early and get a spot or something? It has been years since I've been to a parade. Haha.

tide rider

3rd Team
Oct 17, 2007
How exactly will this work? Do we need to get there early and get a spot or something? It has been years since I've been to a parade. Haha.
I wondered that too. If I stand in the parade line, will I be able to make it in time for the festivities at the walk of champions?

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
I wondered that too. If I stand in the parade line, will I be able to make it in time for the festivities at the walk of champions?
Not sure how it works but my family will be there to enjoy the event and buy lots of Bama stuff. This is a big moment not only in Bama history but in college football history. 3 in 4 is special and rare.

Now we can go for 3 straight...

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Weather should be fine. I hope everyone comes out as well. Last time we did a parade was the '92 team. I will be there and plan on going to the Walk of Champions area as that is where it will end and there will be a ceremony on the steps of BDS. Should make for nice photos.

:BigA:

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Great thread! I sense a possibility people will be tempted to not go to these parades and A-day games since we're winning so often. Please pretend you went back to the Mike Dubose/Shula days and asked your past self whether the effort is worth the impact on recruits and other such factors. See you at this party and A-Day 2013!

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
I've never understood the fascination with parades. I think they're stupid.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Granted, being in band both in high school and in the MDB and being in like 15 of them between the two, playing the same song over and over for a long distance probably skews my opinion. ;)

tide rider

3rd Team
Oct 17, 2007
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Granted, being in band both in high school and in the MDB and being in like 15 of them between the two, playing the same song over and over for a long distance probably skews my opinion. ;)
A parade would make it easier for people to see the team and coaches up close and able to cheer them as they go by. Used to returning troops after a war were heralded in parades. It is FOR the team and coaches to be shown appreciation not for you.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Anybody know where we can park? I was hoping to park across from the stadium in that big parking lot, but the parking map on RollTide.com says it is reserved car parking. Or is it just reserved for people attending the parade?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.