John Saunders Predicts Saban Will "Be Back on the Podium"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Mouth Lupica once again speculated CNS will go pro but that he doesn't presently have the right situation. Rolled my eyes. But Saunders talked about Coach and said he had a different computer (inwardly) than the rest of us. Said CNS told him he didn't think we could run as well as we did on ND. Talked about players buying in.

I don't care much for Saunders but he was good on that today.

Lupica is just running his mouth. That's been him for a while. They just want someone else besides Bama to win in college football. I understand but it's not going to happen. As for John Saunders, I think he's come to the realization finally that Bama is just that good. He just need to be schooled on the amount of national championships we have.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Lupica is just running his mouth. That's been him for a while. They just want someone else besides Bama to win in college football. I understand but it's not going to happen. As for John Saunders, I think he's come to the realization finally that Bama is just that good. He just need to be schooled on the amount of national championships we have.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
Yep. Saunders always makes a smart elic remark that bama doesn't have as many championships as the fans claim. We've won 3 in 4 years now, can't the media just leave that alone.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Saunders is biased. Most outside Bama are. Title count is always debated by him but its just his opinion.

I wouldn't say the NFL sucks as much now as it used to. Getting kinda used to seeing ex-Bama players on Sunday now.

RTR!!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Saunders is biased. Most outside Bama are. Title count is always debated by him but its just his opinion.

I wouldn't say the NFL sucks as much now as it used to. Getting kinda used to seeing ex-Bama players on Sunday now.

RTR!!!
Yep. Its a lot easier to watch when bama players are out there. In the next 5 years we should have several on every team..

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
I don't think it's that they think Saban will leave it's that they want Saban to leave. Hate to break it to the haters, but Saban isn't going anywhere.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

RTR!!!
^^^^^The only reason I watch it outside of the Super Bowl^^^^^

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Pro sports people cannot fathom that someone can be satisfied at the college level.
Yeah, they like to ignore Greats like CP'B"B, Bobby Bowden, Joe Paterno (am I permitted to use CJP as an example?), etc., etc. I tend to believe that CNS knows he has found his niche in life and will stay there until he is ready to sit back and enjoy the rewards of his endeavors.
Thanks Coach!

Roll, Saban Tsunami, Roll...A'ight!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.