ND passed for 270 yards, way above their season's average......

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Is any one also kinda concerned about this? I realize this is way after the fact, but I was starting to get a little concerned about them passing for that many yards. It's also way above what we averaged giving up in passing for the season.

Just conversation fodder.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
Is any one also kinda concerned about this? I realize this is way after the fact, but I was starting to get a little concerned about them passing for that many yards. It's also way above what we averaged giving up in passing for the season.

Come on, really? 42-14.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'll save Red Star a post and give his response: is this real life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Seasons over and new team next year.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham

My goodness, how will we ever be able to beat them? oh wait.....

42-14

RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

JAXFLBAMAFAN

All-SEC
Nov 30, 1999
Jacksonville FL

I really think p'cola must have left his account up and computer turned on and the neighbor kid posted under his sname. : )

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
First off, you have to be kidding me.

Second off, look at Golson's stats when the game was 21-0 at that point they had done diddly. Most of their damage came in the second half when we had certainly lost some focus.

Third off, you have to be kidding me.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
This is kinda random...to say the least....RTR!!! ENJOY the 15th Championship!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.