Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Jay Paterno : The Crimson High Tide Explained

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    I was amazed all year at how truly explosive we were. All the media ever talks about is our running game, and it's very important, but we were pretty darn effective making big plays in the passing game as well. We may have had more pass receptions of over 20 yards last season than in all of Coach Saban's previous ones at Bama combined. Possibly our best offense ever.
    sip
    I agree. This years offense set records for most points, TD's and yards.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Jay Paterno : The Crimson High Tide Explained

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    A solid point.
    However you're right, if they win out then they earned the right. Next season is getting very interesting already.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    ROLL TIDE!

There are many non curse words in the English language and the Bible that have no place on a football message board . I'm a 100% disabled vet and I have a lot of time on my hands . If I find something online that I feel would be of interest to the board , then I try and share it with our little forum .If one of you has a problem with the source of this information , please feel free to not read it .
    Last edited by dirtroadlizard; January 15th, 2013 at 12:02 AM.

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtroadlizard View Post
    There are many non curse words in the English language and the Bible that have no place on a football message board.
    Until the admins & mods say otherwise they are still acceptable here whether you personally think so or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtroadlizard View Post
    There are many non curse words in the English language and the Bible that have no place on a football message board . I'm a 100% disabled vet and I have a lot of time on my hands . If I find something online that I feel would be of interest to the board , then I try and share it with our little forum .If one of you has a problem with the source of this information , please feel free to not read it .
    It doesn't work quite that way. Anyone who posts a link is responsible for the language used on that link, regardless. Anyone who consistently posts links to other sites which have objectionable language or pictures will lose posting privileges. We are very serious about remaining a "family-friendly" site. IOW, a kid reading on his/her parent's machine should not follow a link to an site with objectionable language or images. This rule will be followed strictly, to the point of exclusion of the offender, if necessary. That's just the way it is here. Anyone who can't become comfortable with this rule needs to find another home...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

When I post a link , I read the whole text and try and read any comments etc. just to make sure that all is acceptable to this board . I think this link was worth reading and not deserving of some of the replies .
    Last edited by dirtroadlizard; January 15th, 2013 at 08:06 AM.