Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Who does BAMA play next year in the National Championship game??

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Scott View Post
    Title game will be A&M and Ohio State! Book it!

Fire away!
    Johnny will be under intense pressure due to his Heisman win, and his antics off the field. I'm anxious to see how teams play against him next year. The NFL figured out Scam this season ( his second after a steller rookie season). We will see if Johnny can adapt.

I personally think y'all lose 2-3 games.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team

Disagree! We will be better next year and we get you guys at Kyle. Don't have Florida either. As far as his antics, he's done nothing illegal except for the fake ID last summer. Hell, half the kids on ANY campus have fake Ids. Don't believe everything you read Jessica. Johnny has to learn how to be a celebrity, but he will be just fine.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

How about we come back to this thread in December assuming our team is in a position to play for the 2014 BCSNCG.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Wait - what were we talking about???
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

Disagree! We will be better next year and we get you guys at Kyle. Don't have Florida either. As far as his antics, he's done nothing illegal except for the fake ID last summer. Hell, half the kids on ANY campus have fake Ids. Don't believe everything you read Jessica. Johnny has to learn how to be a celebrity, but he will be just fine.
    Gee, its funny you would mention him, and his antics. Seems they are not popular, with your PTB.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...avior/12658690

You also have to factor in that you are now the game everyone has circled on their schedule. We'll see how you handle having the bull's eye on your back, all season.

We are used to it. It goes with the territory. Although it gets old.

You guys have never experienced it. Plus, CNS will have almost 9 months to plot his revenge.
    "He's crazy, Doc. He won't fly with me. I take good care of him, but he won't. He's crazy, alright."
    "There, that's proof, isn't it?. They all say I'm crazy."
    "They're crazy."
    "Then why don't you ground them?"
    "Why don't they ask?"
    "Because they're crazy, that's why."
    "Of course they're crazy. I just told you that. You can't let crazy people decide if you are crazy or not, can you?"

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Fire away!
    aTm also loses too much on defense next year to go undefeated, IMO.

BamaNation First Team

The only thing I know for certain is that I miss the future tense. Do we ever start using it again? Doh!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    so, we're putting the cart on top of the horse?
    lol i was thinking of cart....horse, but decided the on the other. I should've clarified it was an aerial view

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Who does BAMA play next year in the National Championship game??

Fire away!
    Um no! A&M has been figured out. They'll be good but not championship good.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Since OSU plays a pop warner schedule, they'll easily make it to the BCSCG. It will be just like this year, the media will pump them up for beating up on those pop warner schools with best defense ever type comments and best front 7 in history... then Bama rolls them by 30+ in the CG and everyone is once again reminded of what real football looks like.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yes, A&M gets Bama at home. However, there are two problems A&M faces: Alabama has a bye before traveling to College Station and Nick Saban doesn't lose to a team two times a in a row very often. A&M will be on his mind all summer long.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Yes, A&M gets Bama at home. However, there are two problems A&M faces: Alabama has a bye before traveling to College Station and Nick Saban doesn't lose to a team two times a in a row very often. A&M will be on his mind all summer long.
    Agree completely with you.
    Johnny Manzeil will have a very difficult time repeating his performance next season. They'll have a scheme designed to stop it, and with two weeks to prepare, I'll put my money on our defense stopping him.

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Much respect to Johnny Manziel and the Texas A&M Aggies but understand this. You will not be the favorite against the Crimson Tide at your own stadium. Alabama is the team to beat and until you start cashing in your big wins with championship rings, you MUST pay your respects to the CHAMPION.

Remember this, it is easier to get to the top than it is to say there! We will see how JM transitions this offseason, and maybe even more importantly, how the SEC defenses adjust to JM!