Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Re: Who does BAMA play next year in the National Championship game??

This year TX A&M flew under the radar a bit. Sumlin was known for having high octane offenses but given the little time it took for him to set it in motion was mind boggling. I think A&M will take a step backwards next year simply because teams will be preparing for it all off-season. JMO.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Third Team RollTide_12's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Lol!!! Texas A&M.....will not be in the title game. Maybe Ohio St.....Maybe Oregon.

Stanford.

BamaNation Second Team FriendlyIrish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tru2thaduce View Post
    Stanford.
    Nah we will take care of that.

It will be O$U. The logic of it all is so mind-boggling to me though. This is a team that played an FCS schedule this year. They don't have to play in a bowl game (and get hammered by anyone), TO THEIR BENEFIT, because of the institutions malfeasance. I say for their benefit because, now, they will be preseason #2.

But wait, it's not over. They play another FCS schedule next year, all while clinging on to their high preseason ranking and coasting on to the title game, beating Wisco in the BTNCG. The only hope of stopping O$U is Michigan.

Personally, I think if you guys get past A&M, it's another NC trip for you. Ole Miss is on the up and up, and Auburn/Tennessee should improve. But LSU will be significantly down. I just don't see you guys losing another game after A&M.

BamaNation All-American We_are_Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Crappy on TideFans.com

Time sure flies, doesn't it? It seems like just last week, we were winning national title number 15, and now, it's already time to kick off the 2013 season! Where did the last 8 months go??
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation All-American

I agree that our one big test this upcoming season is TAMU, and I think we'll be prepared for Johnny Football....our schedule sets us up again very nicely for a run (no S Carolina/Georgia/or Florida during the reguklar season from the east), and LSU lost way too much to be the same team we've played the last few years.

Long ways to go, but very excited about our chances of playing for a 'threepeat'...now that would be historic, as its never been done before...

I would LOVE to face Urban Meyer and the buckeyes in the BCSNCG, but i'm not sure they dont drop a game somewhere along the way, and that will knock them out of it, especially with the B1G's recent lack of performance that really hammers their SOS....
    Last edited by bamafaninOhiO; January 16th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.