Refuting the Claim that Bama Has Oversigned and Gray-shirted It's Way to Success...

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
I don't know where you're living but all ours strangled in the last couple of days - seven inches of rain in the last two days, plus whatever fell today... :(
But are/were they "licking" quality?? :biggrin:

We're getting plenty of nasty weather here in Hoover as well. Still, can't stop worrying about that 1941 title...:rolleye2:

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
It's a pretty big deal.

Anyways, where can I score some toad these days? My source dried up.
You can probably find some on Lorna Rd., between Rocky Ridge and Municipal Drive. Just ask for Jose and say, "Yo quiero sapo."

Completely serious, dude. :cool:

BTW... I just bought a bottle of Elmers. I'll squeeze ya' out a line on some construction paper. I'm not stingy.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

We're getting plenty of nasty weather here in Hoover as well. Still, can't stop worrying about that 1941 title...:rolleye2:
Yep... The Creek across the street is up in our street. (5 1/4" rain today at my house.)
Waterfront property... ;)

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
You can probably find some on Lorna Rd., between Rocky Ridge and Municipal Drive. Just ask for Jose and say, "Yo quiero sapo."

Completely serious, dude. :cool:
Those were the good old days. Not so much south of the border action like a few years ago. But, I'll tell them you sent me. :biggrin2:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'm pretty sure that any secretions they may have had were washed off. Also, all of yesterday, they were incrusted with ice, and that can't help. I wish that some of our ND visitors would take back to their home boards that we lost two players to NCAA drug tests a couple of years back and Saban hired an independent, outside agency to test our players for both PEDs and recreational drugs. Of course, it gives us the chance to intercept some cases, particularly recreational cases, and get them into a STEP program, instead of the NCAA discovering it and imposing the automatic 12 month ban, which accomplishes nothing. For those who want to attribute all of Bama's success to PEDs, they should do a little investigating (not that they will). Also, ND is rightfully proud of their #1 GSR ranking. However, they might want to look over their shoulders at #6, who just mopped up the field with them...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.