Championship Gear

TexasTide121

Sep 11, 2012
Has anyone found anything worth-while to buy with the back-to-back champions logo? Looking for something really cool that isn't a t-shirt or something.... Maybe a football? Help appreciated!

Roll Tide!

TexasTide121

Sep 11, 2012
That would be really cool! Pretty soon we won't have any room for them on campus, so maybe they'll sell one off!

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
So, I thought I heard that Coca Cola isn't manufacturing anymore glass bottles. Does anyone know if this is true, and does that mean they won't do a championship bottle this year? I have a six pack of the last 3 championships and a few from the Bryant days. Wonder if they will manufacture championship cans or plastic bottles even.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So, I thought I heard that Coca Cola isn't manufacturing anymore glass bottles. Does anyone know if this is true, and does that mean they won't do a championship bottle this year? I have a six pack of the last 3 championships and a few from the Bryant days. Wonder if they will manufacture championship cans or plastic bottles even.

Someone on here posted that they have released the coke cans. They aren't anything special in my opinion. Red Diamond coffee also did a commemorative can.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Has SI ran their BCSCCG promo yet? Last year I picked up a full size football with tee, hard back edition, an t shirt with Starkville spelled wrong for teams and scores on the back. I only bought a 1 year subscription, but as of yesterday, I didn't see anything on SI.com.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.