Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Bama Is Kicking Some Major Butt In ESPN'S All Time Program Dynasty Poll!

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Bama
    Miami
    Oklahoma
    Nebraska
    USC
    ND
    Minnesota

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

As much as I like Okie & Neb & dislike Miami, I have to agree with my friends ranking. Those Miami teams won wit serious changes in coaching & players.
    92 brought them back to earth, but they run over most folks & you have to admire them going anywhere to play rather than sit home & cry like Bosie.

Dont think a good field goal kicker is a huge part of the team?
    I know FSU fans do.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    As much as I like Okie & Neb & dislike Miami, I have to agree with my friends ranking. Those Miami teams won wit serious changes in coaching & players.
    92 brought them back to earth, but they run over most folks & you have to admire them going anywhere to play rather than sit home & cry like Bosie.

Dont think a good field goal kicker is a huge part of the team?
    I know FSU fans do.
    One missed field goal in games against Miami cost FSU what? Five national titles? Maybe even more.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama
    Oklahoma
    ND
    USC
    Nebraska
    Miami
    Minnesota

Miami has only been good for 30 years or so. They are traditionally horrible, but they were the dominant program for about 20 years. The other teams have been good over time, except for Minnesota. I wouldn't have put Minnesota on the list.

I hope some of our Texas friends have seen this poll. Remember how they acted like Texas was the best program ever in "09?