Question: Did everyone forget about Dee Hart, DeAndrew White, and Jalston Fowler?

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
No, I haven't forgotten about them...JF was/is my favorite player. The combination of run/pass we have is exceptional -- the best I can remember in my 5+ decades of following Bama. I will say that I think Norwood is underrated by most of us...all he does is make clutch catch after clutch catch -- and seems to be plenty fast to me. Is he a burner like White or Cooper -- probably not -- but he doesn't seem to be far behind them.

I hate to even think it, but we may have some attrition at the rb position by fall. I don't know who or have any idea -- but there are not enough attempts to go around. If DH comes back I would bet he is purely used as a punt/Kick returner...maybe to spell Christion Jones.

What a problem to have!!!

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
I can't wait to see Fowler back. I love that guy's skills/makeup and hope he's back to 100% as soon as possible.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Well, regarding qb, we did just get that new ginger signed this year. His hs stats are impressive, and I wouldn't be the least but surprised if we saw him get significant (for a back up) time this year.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
My guess is he red shirts. If you have seen Alec Morris in pre-game he has the skills. If he has the game smarts I doubt we see Bateman next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL
I hate to even think it, but we may have some attrition at the rb position by fall. I don't know who or have any idea -- but there are not enough attempts to go around. If DH comes back I would bet he is purely used as a punt/Kick returner...maybe to spell Christion Jones.

What a problem to have!!!
I wonder if we would be recruiting Alvin Kamara so hard now if we had full confidence in Dee's health? I'm pulling for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.