Mel Kiper's Mock Draft Top 10

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
I don't know about others, but my opinion of his draft position is based off of the title game. It's obviously the exception to his season because no player "lucks" into having his career stats. What I thought going into the game was that Te'o was tremendous in pass coverage (his INT total is sick), but I wondered how he would do against our running game. I think he's a first rounder, but not a top 10 guy. I see him like CJ Mosley; he can play the pass well, is very intelligent, and has no character issues, but has problems with the more physical running teams. That'll hurt CJ in next year's draft too.

I think you're still going to be in good standing with the mods. They may just give you a barner avatar for a bit :)
What a difference a day makes, huh?

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
It certainly shows just the level of talent A&M is losing on both lines of scrimmage (even just from losing those two players)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Wasn't it Kiper that said Andre Ware would go down as the greatest NFL QB ever?
I don't remember...but he does make outlandish claims like this to try and brighten his "star", and it usually comes back on him in a, uh, dust storm.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.