Link: Reports Of U$C Players Scuffling After The Loss To Georgia Tech

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Sounds like the younger players were angry at the seniors - accusing them of mailing it in.

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Hopefully the PTBs at USCw view this as "just the guys horsing around!" and let it go. I'm fine with Kiffin staying at USCw. However, if I were a high-caliber HS player verbally committed to USCw, I'd take a good look at where that program is headed these next few years.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
"It's kind of a bummer," the anonymous player said. "This was our last game together -- and that's the last memory I have with my team is being in that locker room. ... I'm excited about the future of USC, but it's kind of a bad, sour way to end a bad, sour season."
And I'm excited about the possibility of humans living on the surface of Mars one day!

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
USC Trojans ‏@USC_Athletics Kiffin on USC Sun Bowl locker room: "Contrary to media reports, there was not a brawl or altercation in our locker room after the Sun Bowl."
USC Trojans ‏@USC_Athletics
More Kiffin: "There was a noisy verbal exchange among a couple players who were frustrated with the outcome of the game."
Kiffin: "It lasted less than a minute and was nothing physical. It happens sometimes in football locker rooms after a disappointing loss."

Hmmm no it happens with you have an immature buffoon for a football coach.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Now that's a big surprise. ;)

Lame Kitten will drive the U$C program into the ground. I hope they give him a lifetime contract.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/coll...ans-scuffle-following-bowl-defeat-sources-say
Kiffin is such a loser of a coach; he'll run any program into the ground.

I dont think the New USD AD has any plans of him being the long term coach; just the sanctions dont make it beneficial to reach out for a new coach, so they'll wait another year and then change.

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
USC needs to dump Kiffin ASAP. The guy may be a decent offensive mind (I have my doubts), but he should not be in charge of a major college football program.

BruinTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2012
This story was out here in LA right after the Sun Bowl game. People were questioning media members why they hadn't reported on it. Evidently, it was a freshmen vs seniors and LA vs Orange County. Or some amalgamation of the four.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
USC Trojans ‏@USC_Athletics Kiffin on USC Sun Bowl locker room: "Contrary to media reports, there was not a brawl or altercation in our locker room after the Sun Bowl."
More Kiffin: "There was a noisy verbal exchange among a couple players who were frustrated with the outcome of the game."
Kiffin: "It lasted less than a minute and was nothing physical. It happens sometimes in football locker rooms after a disappointing loss."

Hmmm no it happens with you have an immature buffoon for a football coach.
less than a minute? really? we are suppose to believe that?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Couldn't happen to a better guy. How in the world does he get the jobs he has gotten? Amazing.
'Lame Kitten' is a BS artist.
He sez outrageous crap and most of the time no one calls him on it...

(Not all 'Silver Tongued Devil's' are Politicians... But it seems to help)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Kiffen is obviously up for a raise and contract extension... Kiffen just demonstrated that he can do for USCw what he did for Tennessee. ;) TRUTH TIME: Pity the next USC coach. You know what they will inherit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.