John L Smith is New HC at Fort Lewis College

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Gotta pay the bills somehow. Oh, wait - he has no bills - just welched on all of his debts. :cool:

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I cant make jokes about john l smith, he is or was under a lot of pressure from many different sides, coaching, death in family,and not to mention he owes a lot of money, a few million i think. I ask you, put that load on your shoulders and see how you carry it. My hats off to john l smith, he is still chopping wood.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I cant make jokes about john l smith, he is or was under a lot of pressure from many different sides, coaching, death in family,and not to mention he owes a lot of money, a few million i think. I ask you, put that load on your shoulders and see how you carry it. My hats off to john l smith, he is still chopping wood.
yep....plus he stepped into an impossible situation at Arkansas. I hope he does well.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Agree with the positive sentiment above on Smith plus Durango is a nice, scenic town. Decent skiing at Purgatory resort, too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.