"Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree-dation"

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: "Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree"

The Barners are so excited about this which makes me ask "Why?" Oh, I forgot this is about the best thing that has happened this year for them out side of that overtime win vs. sisters of the poor.

theshow4jsu_13

3rd Team
Apr 13, 2007
Birmingham, AL
www.myspace.com

He might be a barner but he's a really amazing dual threat qb. Don't blame him for the lack of weapons he has on offense and a horrible secondary. Even as an Alabama fan I like cam in the pros.

Sure when he was in college I hated him but rivalries are between the schools not individual players /rant

Moo.....

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.

Cam Newton is NOT there to get his degree.

He is a narcissist. He absolutely craves adoration and AU is the one place that he can go and be treated like a god.

He will start flashing his money around and have half the team as his posse. Wanna bet that he gets a house and outfits it with absolutely everything that a college jock craves
Keep your eye on this.......it could lead to more troubles on the Plains. :biggrin:
Couldn't have said it better!!!

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012

I can't hate on Newton. He was a great player.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

Huh...........a Sociology Degree, from API..............ought to take about 3 weeks to complete.
That's if you take a 2 week vacay after "classes" start....

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN

If they hold off on releasing the grades until 2015, can he get some more eligibility?

BamaEyeDoc

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2006

Now he can be there for the last few recruiting weekends. Guess we know who the new bagman will be.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that you can get a Sociology degree from the Barn just by driving through town with your window open.:wink:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Hate is too strong of a word for me. Momma taught me better than that, but I don't like the guy and it goes back to one thing. Running around BDS with his finger over his mouth as if to say "shut up." Great example of no class. Celebrate when you win with your team? Sure, but running around by yourself as if to say "look at me" isn't cool in my book.

Ok, two things actually: I didn't like that smug smile when he did the interview that asked him about his father's role in getting him to the Barn. He said one thing, but his smugness suggested a whole different story and it just seemed to me that he knew he was the kid that got away with stealing the cookie out of the cookie jar but nobody could prove it.

Just don't like the guy not because of him playing at Auburn...but because of the way he acted in these episodes!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.