"Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree-dation"

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
Re: "Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree"

I was gonna add that he will have 10 years to finish 2. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No internet this time big boy!!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Cam Newton is NOT there to get his degree.

He is a narcissist. He absolutely craves adoration and AU is the one place that he can go and be treated like a god.

He will start flashing his money around and have half the team as his posse. Wanna bet that he gets a house and outfits it with absolutely everything that a college jock craves?

Keep your eye on this.......it could lead to more troubles on the Plains. :biggrin:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

He must need a new laptop.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

i have a feeling that a 6'4" 240 lb mustachioed walkon quarterback named Sam Clewton will turn heads at the spring game.

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS

I heard they were substituting this story instead of the trees are dying. Get ready for weekly updates on how he is doing.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

Yep, they must've thought that some more ncaa news was coming out. Of course, the way his "career" is going a degree might be a good idea.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011

Yep, they must've thought that some more ncaa news was coming out. Of course, the way his "career" is going a degree might be a good idea.
He might be a barner but he's a really amazing dual threat qb. Don't blame him for the lack of weapons he has on offense and a horrible secondary. Even as an Alabama fan I like cam in the pros.

Sure when he was in college I hated him but rivalries are between the schools not individual players /rant

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

He might be a barner but he's a really amazing dual threat qb. Don't blame him for the lack of weapons he has on offense and a horrible secondary. Even as an Alabama fan I like cam in the pros.

Sure when he was in college I hated him but rivalries are between the schools not individual players /rant

Wow--your post has been up over 10 minutes and nobody has "Moo'd" you yet...they must be asleep...

RTR!!!

CDsdad

Scout Team
Nov 20, 2007
Wayne County, MS

As soon as he completes his remedial courses, he gets to start taking courses that count toward his degree. Estimated graduation is 2030.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX

Moo!!!

Wow--your post has been up over 10 minutes and nobody has "Moo'd" you yet...they must be asleep...

RTR!!!
Sorry, I was late to the party. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.