"Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree-dation"

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Re: "Cam Newton returns to Auburn to complete degree"

Hate is too strong of a word for me. Momma taught me better than that, but I don't like the guy and it goes back to one thing. Running around BDS with his finger over his mouth as if to say "shut up." Great example of no class. Celebrate when you win with your team? Sure, but running around by yourself as if to say "look at me" isn't cool in my book.

Ok, two things actually: I didn't like that smug smile when he did the interview that asked him about his father's role in getting him to the Barn. He said one thing, but his smugness suggested a whole different story and it just seemed to me that he knew he was the kid that got away with stealing the cookie out of the cookie jar but nobody could prove it.

Just don't like the guy not because of him playing at Auburn...but because of the way he acted in these episodes!
Oh that image still haunts me, just never wanted to go through at tv as much as I did at that moment.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Maybe SCAM can mentor "scooter boy" who was just ran off from Florida> Pretty sure "Scooter Boy" would fit in at Auburn

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

If they hold off on releasing the grades until 2015, can he get some more eligibility?
Scam can always claim he didn't know he is out of eligibility. Daddy didn't tell him.
Auburn can always threaten to take the NCAA to court...
Willing 'DUPES' (SEC and NCAA) rolled over and allowed it to happen last time.
I ain't forgot.

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011

This has to be a hoax.... :)
Something isn't right about it. Probably some recruiting payback to the university that let him play and do nothing academically (to say the least) Really, just why would he need a Sociology degree? Those people will say anything....Manti can't hold a light to them. Next Cam will offer big $$$ to save the trees. And the trees will actually see some improvement like a few leaves sprouting this spring. Uh oh, just gave them a new idea :eek:

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that you can get a Sociology degree from the Barn just by driving through town with your window open.:wink:
That is not true, you also have to stop. And with the lack of accuracy from their QBs you still only stand about 1 in 3 chance of getting the degree.

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011

Auburn might as well give Cam a degree in Astrophysics..I mean what professor would have the backbone to give him anything other than an A.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

good for him. I hope he graduates.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that you can get a Sociology degree from the Barn just by driving through town with your window open.:wink:
I wouldn't know, the smell from all the farm animals makes me keep them up.

I wonder if it took $180K to get him to come back?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.