Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,314 to 1,326 of 1342
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Surely as much money is being spent on rehabbing his image you would think the the PR folks could at least splurge for a call girl to stroll around in public with him.

I mean come one if you are dealing with a PR nightmare don't you try to eliminate the obvious first?

Instead of listening to all these image consultants maybe he needs to be taking his advice from AJ.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

I dont think i'd call manteo ,or what ever his name is, a classy guy but he sure as heck comes off on tv as a very polite. on TideFans.com

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

If I said... 'Book em Danno'... Who would you arrest?
    Te'o, or His Boyfriend/Dead Girlfriend', which ever it is?
    Or would we lead ND away in cuffs for complicity?
    Does ND stand for "NO DAME"?

The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
    (Makes you wonder if Te'o took an official visit to PSU ?)

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
    I think this was in poor taste. Just my opinion. A cruel hoax and the sexual abuse of children are in no way related.
    Last edited by crimsonaudio; January 25th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by kah13 View Post
    [The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
    I think this was in poor taste. Just my opinion. A cruel hoax and the sexual abuse of children are in no way related.
    *Without a doubt classless post!

*(This comment is pending based on approval from TDBama78)
    Last edited by Rasputin; January 25th, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Yeehaw on TideFans.com

so now it was a woman's voice? it is all so confusing trying to keep up with the "truth"
    Woo! Hoo!

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

I thought it was common knowledge that until you can irrefutably confirm someone online is a girl then they are actually a g.i.r.l(Guy In Real Life)

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/25/re.../?sct=uk_t2_a4

And now that bastion of idiocy is going to get involved, and no, I don't mean Bobby Lowder.

Dr. Phil has officially landed the first exclusive interview with alleged fake-girlfriend hoax schemer Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. TMZ Sports reported that Dr. Phil and Tuiasosopo sat together for several hours in L.A. on Thursday, where they discussed Manti Teo's interview with Katie Couric
    :13

BamaNation All-American buzzincuzzin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy. Man-love gonna be declared on national TV.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

It could very well be that Te'o is totally socially inept which is hard to imagine with a bunch of co-eds around who are willing to go out with ANY ND football player. Possibly he is gay (which is much more acceptable nowadays) and doesn't want to screw up a possible career in the NFL. There are gay players in the NFL but they will never admit it until after their playing days are over.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Twisted on TideFans.com

CBS Sports had a link with Te'o's likeness on a PETA billboard promoting fake chicken recipes . I deleted the link as some of the many comments were a little too risque' . Always read the comment section before posting a link . Lesson learned !
    Last edited by dirtroadlizard; January 30th, 2013 at 03:36 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by buzzincuzzin View Post
    Oh boy. Man-love gonna be declared on national TV.
    Indeed: http://collegefootball.ap.org/articl...irlfriend-hoax

BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

http://decaturdaily.com/stories/Kell...os-play,112212

Here's the article of Kelly alibiing over Teo's performance against us because of his reincarnated 'girlfriend'.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2