Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539396979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,339 of 1342
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Quote Originally Posted by 1958againbear View Post
    http://decaturdaily.com/stories/Kell...os-play,112212

Here's the article of Kelly alibiing over Teo's performance against us because of his reincarnated 'girlfriend'.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    yeah, that bodes well for the future of ND football
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Quote Originally Posted by buzzincuzzin View Post
    Oh boy. Man-love gonna be declared on national TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    I cant wait for Dr. Phil tomorrow! :0

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!
    Tuiasosopo falls on the sword and Teo is a innocent victim...color me shocked.
    If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you. - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

BamaNation All-SEC JAXFLBAMAFAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like a cyber girlfriend to keep the rumor mill chock full.
    "I wanna play for you Bear."
    "It don't cost nothin to be nice." Bear Bryant

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    It could very well be that Te'o is totally socially inept which is hard to imagine with a bunch of co-eds around who are willing to go out with ANY ND football player. Possibly he is gay (which is much more acceptable nowadays) and doesn't want to screw up a possible career in the NFL. There are gay players in the NFL but they will never admit it until after their playing days are over.
    And, important safety tip: When having Chinese food with a gay ex-NFL player, do NOT put soy sauce on his rice.
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

McGraw said Tuiasosopo told him the voice of Kekua was his.
    A simple demonstration will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikes12 View Post
    A simple demonstration will do.
    I would have liked to have heard that also. The dumbest looking guy in the whole mess is the NFL player who claims to have met "her."
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I would have liked to have heard that also. The dumbest looking guy in the whole mess is the NFL player who claims to have met "her."
    i am with you. i need to hear the voice now. but i thought they retracted that story and said it was the "hoaxer's" cousin that supplied the voice. it is all so confusing.
    There are two rules in life:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Oh my gosh!

I just met Manti Te'o and I must say he is a very nice and well mannered young man.

My wife and I just moved into a new home and our dog kept getting out of the yard so I called a company to help with the problem.

And what do you know, they send Manti over to install the product.

They call it the "invisible fence".

I sure hope it works...he just waved a wand and said, "Hocus Pocus", then charged us 1400 dollars...

BamaNation First Team BAMA 22 HEISMAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Oh my gosh!

I just met Manti Te'o and I must say he is a very nice and well mannered young man.

My wife and I just moved into a new home and our dog kept getting out of the yard so I called a company to help with the problem.

And what do you know, they send Manti over to install the product.

They call it the "invisible fence".

I sure hope it works...he just waved a wand and said, "Hocus Pocus", then charged us 1400 dollars
    Freaking classic!!
    Vince Lombardi after being asked what it felt like to be the greatest football team in the world just after winning the '66 Super Bowl.-- "I don't know, we haven't played Alabama yet."

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA 22 HEISMAN View Post
    Freaking classic!!
    As Coca Cola man...

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    i am with you. i need to hear the voice now. but i thought they retracted that story and said it was the "hoaxer's" cousin that supplied the voice. it is all so confusing.
    Nothing confusing here...
    One lie covers the last ect...ect...
    Fake Girlfriend?
    Everybody's met her/Nobody's met her?
    Fake girlfriend has stayed at Te'o's parents house in the Islands/Or Te'o's father lied about her visiting?
    One dumb, Pro football player claims to have met the fake girlfriend/Or did he just want to see his name in the news?
    It's a guy doing the voice of fake girlfriend/or it's a female cousin of the guy doing the hoax?
    Te'o was either in on the lie or he wasn't?
    Te'o is either 'Straight or Gay'? (At this point, nobody really cares which)
    Te'o lied at least about part of this/Te'o is a 'bumpkin' and was taken advantage of...?
    Last edited by Ole Man Dan; February 1st, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: format

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.