Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494979899100101102103104
Results 1,340 to 1,342 of 1342
    BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

The latest from Dr. Phil.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/manti-teo-h...ry?id=18367198

Dr. Phil McGraw pressed Tuiasosopo to replicate the fake girlfriend's voice that spent countless hours talking to the Notre Dame star linebacker.

"Much of this relationship you had was on the phone...let me hear that voice," Dr. Phil demanded of Tuiasosopo. "If that is you on those voicemails, then prove it."

"I can't, even if I tried," Tuiasosopo said. "There's a whole lot that went into pushing me to do something like that..to go to that extreme consistently. Even if I tried, it doesn't come off right."

Tuiasosopo said it was "awkward and uncomfortable" and he had never done the voice in front of a person, doing it alone in a dark room every time.
    Dr. Phil told Tuiasosopo that he was "very skeptical" and just wanted the truth.
    They sure are going through alot to keep this lie going. It doesn't sound like Dr. Phil will get the truth out of these two (Te'o & Tuiasosopo) because as far as I'm concerned they both made this bed of lies.
    Last edited by bamagradinATL; February 1st, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

2. Advertisement

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

According to a recent story by CBS Sports, Tuiasosopo was actually the voice on the phone.

"In the McGraw interview, Tuiasosopo said he was the voice of Kekua, and provided samples to McGraw and a producer. One of those samples, McGraw said, was compared by three separate laboratories to recorded voice mails sent by Kekua to Te'o. They were a match, he said."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...od-molestation

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillDee View Post
    According to a recent story by CBS Sports, Tuiasosopo was actually the voice on the phone.

"In the McGraw interview, Tuiasosopo said he was the voice of Kekua, and provided samples to McGraw and a producer. One of those samples, McGraw said, was compared by three separate laboratories to recorded voice mails sent by Kekua to Te'o. They were a match, he said."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...od-molestation
    Again, I say demonstrate. Don't 'supply samples'. He is dodging a simple demonstration.

Dr. Phil is supposed to be the 'get real guy'. C'mon Doc, get real!