Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
from the net-

So Alabama ball carriers aren't the only thing he's never wrapped his arms around..

He always knows when she's lying- cause he sees right through her

I heard she liked it best in the imaginary position.

"Te'o is a liar". - lance armstrong

AJ's women are unbelievably hot... And Te'o's are just unbelievable.

Musburger: He Shoulda been an Alabama quarterback

the lyin Hawaiian!!!

I knew she had fake breasts

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I can only imagine the photos we'll see on facebook when people start "Te'o-ing."

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
irishenvy is now abuzz w an alleged USCw connection -

The alleged ringleader is an SC fan, and the motive is apparently revenge for Teo not having had followed Polamalu and Tatupu to SC.

The plot thickens....

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
The ND cover-up is in full swing, South Bend Tribune already deleting articles.

Here are the first questions I'd ask Te'o:

Why did you continue to lie about your dead girlfriend in a Dec. 8th interview in NY for the Heisman ceremony, 2 days after you got the call from your dead girlfriend on Dec. 6th in Orlando?

Why did you wait, not a few days but, 20 days to inform ND coaches about being the victim of a Hoax? You needed more time to restructure your story and get your family on board with the new version of the story, making you solely a victim, right?

In an ESPN interview you talked about letter she would send to you before each game and specifically mention the letter you got before the Stanford game. The Stanford game was played on Oct. 13, a month after she "died" so, how did she send that letter. Guess she pre-wrote them all before the season started, right?

I don't believe for one second that he is an innocent victim, I think he was part of the hoax and got caught. I believe that in Orlando is when he realized the hoax was being uncovered by someone in the media and he took the next 20 days to construct the victim story and get his family on board. Then he went to the coaches and ND decided to sit on it and let the mainstream media continue the lie. Then Deadspin busted there bubbles. Nothing but a bunch of liars up there that are use to covering things up (see the rape cover that the media still refuses to investigate).

I'm actually so glad this is happening, love seeing the Domers fall so hard and fast... makes me want to go home and watch the NCG again!
I want to see ND busted in the chops over this even more so than Teo. They have manipulated the media and done everything possible for decades in order to take advantage of their position, whether for football polls, Heismans, building their status in public opinion, whatever. The AD said amidst his tears that they will not release the findings of their private investigation. Hmmm...sound similar to any other domer 'investigations' pertaining to things like rape? I just hope somebody like Deadspin, NYT will expose somehow the whole depth of this, meaning the coverup. I doubt ESPN and others will go that far. It's time ND got treated like everybody else in the real world. The story of the catholic church covering up pedophile priests for eons finally broke wide open. Oh yeah...ND is run by a bunch of catholic priests. Penn State got their beatdown. I hope the domers get theirs, not just on the field by us.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

The alleged ringleader is an SC fan, and the motive is apparently revenge for Teo not having had followed Polamalu and Tatupu to SC.

The plot thickens....
next we're going to find out that kiffin's wife is make believe

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Why wouldn't Te'o and this girl use Skype at the very least?
Then you would see each other In real time and it would be a more legit relationship.
Carrying out a relationship for that long over Twitter and cell phones just doesn't make sense.

Sounds more like a bunch of BS made up by Te'o and his family.

It's also pretty hard to believe two college educated young people that say they love each other wouldn't have had the means to travel and see each other.

Te'o traveled back and forth to Hawaii, but didn't go see this girl?
Doesn't add up, and sounds like BS.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Surely after 3 years she at least sent him a naked picture from her cell phone? Where is the proof?!?!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

The plot thickens....
They first wanted to shoot the messenger.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why wouldn't Te'o and this girl use Skype at the very least?
Then you would see each other In real time and it would be a more legit relationship.
Carrying out a relationship for that long over Twitter and cell phones just doesn't make sense.

Sounds more like a bunch of BS made up by Te'o and his family.

It's also pretty hard to believe two college educated young people that say they love each other wouldn't have had the means to travel and see each other.

Te'o traveled back and forth to Hawaii, but didn't go see this girl?
Doesn't add up, and sounds like BS.
Right? especially when you consider that SFO, San Fran's airport is a major stop for flights to/from Hawaii. It would be very easy to have an all day layover in SFO going from South Bend to Hawaii. Stanford university is 30-40 mins from SFO, straight down 101 to University Ave . If he is dumb enough to never think of this then he is too dumb to play LB in the nfl

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.