Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 313435363738394041424344454647485191 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    but I got nothing
    so you can empathize with teo
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Woot on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

All I know is that I haven't chuckled this much in over a week. This is comedy gold.
    1st LT US ARMY

BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to call the one Notre Dame grad I know soooooo bad.
    RIP Hub

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    These Te'o jokes are all very funny but let's all try and remember that a person who never existed is dead.

(Stolen from a Seth Meyers Tweet)
    How sad. Your insight is amazing.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Accross the board, ESPN analysts treating this as though Manti is an innocent victim. They cannot all be that stupid, so there is someone giving them direction.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    so you can empathize with teo
    Just the opposite. All my imaginary girlfriends are still alive and doing well thankyou very much.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Twisted on TideFans.com

Surprised the Aubs haven't started blaming the REC !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dirtroadlizard View Post
    Surprised the Aubs haven't started blaming the REC !
    they are all busy trying, unsuccessfully i might add, to pick up imaginary wimminz
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Accross the board, ESPN analysts treating this as though Manti is an innocent victim. They cannot all be that stupid, so there is someone giving them direction.

Yep, except Rece Davis did have a good interview on Mike and Mike this morning. He said even if Te'o didn't start this, he still lied and has a lot of questions to answer. He even mentioned Te'o might need some help. (Mental).

So we have one that isn't delusional...haha.
    Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I agree. Bunker mentality. ESPN (and a lot of sports "journalists") looks about as reliable as Teo.

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Yep, except Rece Davis did have a good interview on Mike and Mike this morning. He said even if Te'o didn't start this, he still lied and has a lot of questions to answer. He even mentioned Te'o might need some help. (Mental).

So we have one that isn't delusional...haha.

And an Alabama alumn at that..

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0424 View Post
    And an Alabama alumn at that..

Yeah I know...lets see if Brad Edwards says anything.

You know the friends of Golic and Holtz at ESPN will come to Te'o's defense.
    Roll Tide