Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

From al.com Te'o victim of a cruel hoax!

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._river_default

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

His local paper will have a field day with this one. A story of Te'o struggles to find a girlfriend, to "Win One for the Zipper"!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Funniest story this year!!!! I heard this may trace back to him. How do you not know this?! Lol

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

Confirmed from 2 sources: ESPN has known about the Manti Te'o story for 10 days. Had been reporting it, but could not confirm.
    Attempted coverup maybe???

https://twitter.com/TheBigLead/status/291689226775441408
    You will suffer through one of two things in life, either the pain of discipline or the pain of disappointment - Nick Saban

They say that, when you put something out there on the net, prepare for it to remain forever. Many of the material put out by T'eo and his dad are still out there and they are in complete conflict with what he's trying to say now...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Feel bad for Manti....

1. Has zero to do with nd! If urban 's wife got cought cheating would Ohio st be in deep trouble?

2. Probably an innocent religious man that got duped by some sickos

3. Social media is the worst thing that has ever happened to real life.

4. Team knew on 12/26 and without a doubt is a major reason our d got ran over. The leader was probably in ruins.

5. Kelly may have really considered NFL to be able to approach football in a 100% business mode.

I guess we will see. But hopefully Manti if innocent recovers and plays well in the NFL.

Well there you have it, they finally have their excuse.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com...ish-head-coach

Lennay Kekua was a Stanford student and Cardinal football fan when the two exchanged glances, handshakes and phone numbers that fateful weekend three seasons ago.

She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them.

The plan was for Kekua to spend extensive time with the whole Te'o family when upwards of 40 of them came to South Bend in mid-November for ND's Senior Day date with Wake Forest.

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

While not a handsome man, he is not exactly homely looking either. I can't believe with all the co-eds on campus at ND he couldn't find one instead of having a supposed internet relationship. I mean he's a football player and any shallow girl would go for a starter.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Manti wasn't missing tackles against Bama - he was hugging his imaginary girlfriend.
    Saying ‘I'’m sorry’ is the same as saying ‘I apologize...except at a funeral.”

BamaNation All-American Tider@GW_Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uaintn View Post
    Didn't he say he made interceptions in her memory on the day of her funeral service or something? I'm shocked the national media didn't try to interview her parents, show photos of her gravestone, etc. I mean, the most cursory background check would have brought this to light. There are too many videos and too many quotes -- whoever thought the "he was hoodwinked" thing was going to work is obviously stupid and naive, oh, wait....
    He also said he met her in person after a Stanford game and spoke with her for hours every day she was in the hospital. It's hard for me to imagine what got this ball rolling to the point he felt he had to roll with it.

Odd indeed.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Wow this is crazy!

But, I guess ND got they their excuse.

2009 - If Colt ain'ta got hurt...
    2011 - If Les had'a put in Jarrett Lee..
    2012 - If Manti's fake g/f hadn'ta been exposed...
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    While not a handsome man, he is not exactly homely looking either. I can't believe with all the co-eds on campus at ND he couldn't find one instead of having a supposed internet relationship. I mean he's a football player and any shallow girl would go for a starter.
    Teo is lying. He never was duped. He was the one trying to dupe everyone else and build up his reputation through a dead girlfriend who he knew never existed!

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Holy....!!!
    Roll Tide Roll!!!