Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Quote Originally Posted by tidehawk View Post
    Manti wasn't missing tackles against Bama - he was hugging his imaginary girlfriend.
    I think he was tackling imaginary Bama players! -lol
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Woot on TideFans.com

Re: Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Check the timeline. Junior Seau was his girlfriend.
    1st LT US ARMY

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Te'o should of called Oprah 2 see if he and Lance could have did a Show together: "I Lied Now Forgive Me N For God's Sake Pay Me Attention"

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Next thing you know we'll find out Armstrong was a fraud

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I think asteriks need to be put beside all of the victories Notre Dame had after this girlfriend supposedly died.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    While not a handsome man, he is not exactly homely looking either. I can't believe with all the co-eds on campus at ND he couldn't find one instead of having a supposed internet relationship. I mean he's a football player and any shallow girl would go for a starter.
    pretty sure he is not into girls.....

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I have decided that I will forever call the team we beat down for the BCSCG this year 'No Dame'.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

At least she didn't suffer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by thefloydian View Post
    Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Pretty long and crazy if it's true.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax
    Very hard to believe that a hoax like this could live as long as it has....Supported by a sympathetic media apparently anything is possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    Hahaha, that was beautiful, AJ.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    So lying then or lying now? Which is it?
    Both

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    I have decided that I will forever call the team we beat down for the BCSCG this year 'No Dame'.

LOL! Too much!
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    An instant classic.
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy