Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
I know my situation is serious, but I am just having a little fun on the Te`o stuff.... It really can`t hurt to be a little jovial....
You deserve it. I hope you continue to be well entertained by it. The only thing better that I can think of is watching us stomp the domers over and over again on the DVR.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I was kind of hopping he'd dig out that anti-lying mormon ad I posted 20 pages r so back for it. Would have been perfect
Jon, I barely recognize you without Kermit holding an AK-47. :)

Thanks, now I have to look back twenty pages to see that.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
A few more gems from the aTm site...

- Leprechauns and girlfriends are interchangable at Notre Dame.

- Bobby Petrino wishes he had Manti's problems.

- So AJ's girlfriend is in the SI Swimsuit Issue and Teo's is on the next edition of Mythbusters.

- Irish she were real.

- Teo isn't worried about damage to his draft stock. He just struck a deal with a Nigerian prince that set him up for life.
Best ones I've seen:

-Even though his draft stock has fell, he's expected to be the #1 Fantasy pick!

-There's always the WWE. He can be known as the Lyin' Hawaiian

-A photo of Trump saying "See - I told you there were imaginary people coming from Hawaii."

- I bet Manti misses the good 'ol days when people were just talking about him missing tackles in the NCG.

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
What was the bigger fraud, Te'o's non-existant girlfriend or the Notre Dame football team as a whole? Plus, it seems to have been lost in the shuffle about ND covering up the four rapists. Could he have been one of them,? They were never identified.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
After reading the SI transcript, it makes me feel sick.. This is one of the most, for lack of a better word, icky situations I have ever seen. I hope the people involved get what they deserve...

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
After reading the SI transcript, it makes me feel sick.. This is one of the most, for lack of a better word, icky situations I have ever seen. I hope the people involved get what they deserve...
I think reading that one and the other stuff about his interviews after he 'found out' the 'truth' and about ND publicizing the fundraiser, etc. after they knew, are what pushed me over the edge to believing that he and ND are lying through their teeth and that they need exposed to the full extent possible, if only the media will do their job and really take on their dear old ND.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.