Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Accross the board, ESPN analysts treating this as though Manti is an innocent victim. They cannot all be that stupid, so there is someone giving them direction.

Yep, except Rece Davis did have a good interview on Mike and Mike this morning. He said even if Te'o didn't start this, he still lied and has a lot of questions to answer. He even mentioned Te'o might need some help. (Mental).

So we have one that isn't delusional...haha.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Yep, except Rece Davis did have a good interview on Mike and Mike this morning. He said even if Te'o didn't start this, he still lied and has a lot of questions to answer. He even mentioned Te'o might need some help. (Mental).

So we have one that isn't delusional...haha.

And an Alabama alumn at that..

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Well...
'Granny Holtz' is older than I am, but unlike him, I'm still in control of most of my facilities.
FWIW: I can brag about being a little younger than Earl... ;)
Sorry Earl.
If you are Ole Man Dan and you are younger than Earl, then Earl must be a Very Ole Man.

Question: Did Granny Holtz ever meet Te'o's (first time I've ever uses 2 apostrophes in one person's name) girlfriend?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Some tweets being uncovered that may show that Manti was played for a fool...check it out:

http://collegespun.com/big-east/not...ount-tweeted-about-it-being-fake#.UPePkm81lrO
Interesting spin.

From the deadspin article and in response to the first tweet in the article you've referenced:

Te'o and Tuiasosopo definitely know each other. In May 2012, Te'o was retweeting Tuiasosopo, who had mentioned going to Hawaii. Wrote Te'o, "sole"—"bro," in Samoan—"u gotta come down." In June, Te'o wished Tuiasosopo a happy birthday. How they know each other isn't clear. We spoke to a woman we'll call Frieda, who had suggested on Twitter back in December that there was something fishy about Lennay Kekua. She was Facebook friends with Titus Tuiasosopo, so we asked her if she knew anything about Ronaiah.

"Manti and Ronaiah are family," she said, "or at least family friends." She told us that the Tuiasosopos had been on-field guests (of Te'o or someone else, she didn't know) for the Nov. 24 Notre Dame-USC game in Los Angeles. USC was unable to confirm this, but a tweet from Tuiasosopo's since-deleted account suggests he and Te'o did see each other on that West Coast trip. "Great night with my bro @MTeo_5! #Heisman #574L," Ronaiah tweeted on Nov. 23, the night before the game.

And there was something else: Tuiasosopo had been in a car accident a month before Lennay's supposed accident.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If you are Ole Man Dan and you are younger than Earl, then Earl must be a Very Ole Man.

Question: Did Granny Holtz ever meet Te'o's (first time I've ever uses 2 apostrophes in one person's name) girlfriend?
Is this grammatically correct? I need to know while we wait for Granny Holtz to interview Mr. Te'o.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Swarbrick crying on TV because Manti lost his innocence - what a tool.

He has to believe that we are all idiots.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.