Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Someone should've verified something 6 weeks ago. ;)

I'm no private eye, but it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to find out , at least, whose phone he was calling. Perhaps that closet door is creeping open. ;)

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I was thinking Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side".
That stuff's before my time, so I'll submit "Dude Look Like a Lady" by Aerosmith for Tuiasosopo and Vermillion Part 2 by Slipknot for Manti.

In fact, listening to Vermillion pt 2 with the context of this story in mind is actually pretty creepy and unbelievably accurate, especially in the end of the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqiTHFDAoW0

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Surely as much money is being spent on rehabbing his image you would think the the PR folks could at least splurge for a call girl to stroll around in public with him.

I mean come one if you are dealing with a PR nightmare don't you try to eliminate the obvious first?

Instead of listening to all these image consultants maybe he needs to be taking his advice from AJ.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I dont think i'd call manteo ,or what ever his name is, a classy guy but he sure as heck comes off on tv as a very polite.:pDT_popc1: on TideFans.com

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
If I said... 'Book em Danno'... Who would you arrest?
Te'o, or His Boyfriend/Dead Girlfriend', which ever it is?
Or would we lead ND away in cuffs for complicity?
Does ND stand for "NO DAME"?

The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
(Makes you wonder if Te'o took an official visit to PSU ?)

kah13

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 6, 2008
Oxford, AL
www.howellcutlery.com
The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
I think this was in poor taste. Just my opinion. A cruel hoax and the sexual abuse of children are in no way related.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
[The only thing missing in this sordid tale is Te'o having an encounter with Jerry Sandusky at PSU.
I think this was in poor taste. Just my opinion. A cruel hoax and the sexual abuse of children are in no way related.
*Without a doubt classless post!

*(This comment is pending based on approval from TDBama78)

Last edited:

KnockturnalTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 8, 2012
A, A
I thought it was common knowledge that until you can irrefutably confirm someone online is a girl then they are actually a g.i.r.l(Guy In Real Life)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/25/r...ew-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-on-camera/?sct=uk_t2_a4

And now that bastion of idiocy is going to get involved, and no, I don't mean Bobby Lowder.

Dr. Phil has officially landed the first exclusive interview with alleged fake-girlfriend hoax schemer Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. TMZ Sports reported that Dr. Phil and Tuiasosopo sat together for several hours in L.A. on Thursday, where they discussed Manti Te’o's interview with Katie Couric

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
It could very well be that Te'o is totally socially inept which is hard to imagine with a bunch of co-eds around who are willing to go out with ANY ND football player. Possibly he is gay (which is much more acceptable nowadays) and doesn't want to screw up a possible career in the NFL. There are gay players in the NFL but they will never admit it until after their playing days are over.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL
CBS Sports had a link with Te'o's likeness on a PETA billboard promoting fake chicken recipes . I deleted the link as some of the many comments were a little too risque' . Always read the comment section before posting a link . Lesson learned !

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.