Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Bamafan78

1st Team
Nov 20, 2006
Chattanooga, TN.
This past summer I toured the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum near Savannah, Georgia. Great museum! I was also fortunate enough a few years ago to see a B-17 in flight that almost passed over my parent's house when it was being (I was later told) flown from Huntsville to Birmingham. I don't have the vocabulary to be able to express how much I respect, and how much I appreciate the job that these air crews did during WW2.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -. .----. / ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..- -.-. -.-. --- - .- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
-.-- . .--./ -- .- -. - ..
... ..- -..- /.-.-.-

I haven't used code since I got my General License. Mostly a waste of time then and now it's not required. (KD4ZXZ)

PS:
If I'm ever trapped in the hull of a capsized ship, I can tap out a message. ;)

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
... ..- -..- /.-.-.-

I haven't used code since I got my General License. Mostly a waste of time then and now it's not required. (KD4ZXZ)

PS:
At least they'll know you're there, even if they don't know what you're saying...

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS
The real crime with all of this is that there are plenty of "good" stories that could have been told, should have been told but instead we get the fake story from the national press and Teo.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
... ..- -..- /.-.-.-

PS:
Are you familiar with K4ZGB (Tuscaloosa/Northport)?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I have no problem with Mrs. Hill but for God's sakes take here off the sideline reporting ESPN!!!! I need a little eye candy or something...

Mrs. Hill has a face for radio...
Funny ... I think Jemele is kind of cute. I only see her on The Sports Reporters on Sunday mornings, but in that group she's the best looking one.

Anyway, she raises poignant questions in her piece.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't care for Hill because she is one of those writers who loves to engrain the racism narrative into any story. Much like Jason Whitlock but without the ounce of truth to it.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Com'on Man! You guys have to work much harder to get this THREAD over the 100 page threshold. We're only at 96 pages!

Maybe Oprah's interview will push it over.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.