Autograph sessions with different locations/players this weekend

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I always like to post these upcoming autograph sessions for people who like to go. I know some people don't get the fascination with autographs, but I love getting our guys autographs especially when they accomplish something like 3 in 4 years.

There is going to be one down in Tuscaloosa today and tomorrow, I believe, but I haven't heard for sure. Don't know all the details about this one.

This one in Huntsville is confirmed for this Sunday:

January 20th from 1-4 University Collectables @ Madison Square will be hosting an Autograph Signing with the following players:

Chance Warmack #65

Jeremy Shelly #5

Robert Lester #37

Damion Square #92

These players are all 3 time National Championship Winners!!! Come out and show some support to these wonderful players!

Autographs will be $25 PER signature. Customers may bring their own items or you can purchase items at University Collectables!!

Please share on your page and like this post to spread the word. And don't forget to like our page!!!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Here is some info on the one down in Tuscaloosa.

Lester, Fluker, Nico Johnson, and Jessie Williams are set to do a siging at the Tuscaloosa Mall next weekend January 18 and 19. Please contact that mall for full details. We have been told the autographs will be $25 each per player.

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Jess,
You might want to edit the second post - toward the end it says to contact you if fans can't attend the event...
Thanks for the heads up, as always.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Jess,
You might want to edit the second post - toward the end it says to contact you if fans can't attend the event...
Thanks for the heads up, as always.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it. I don't want to get in trouble. :)

You getting a helmet signed this year? I'm trying to figure out what I want signed. I have a cool pink full size helmet that I had made (I know, it's pink, but I love pink) into an Alabama helmet so I don't know if I want to go that route or go with a mini helmet. I also have a normal Alabama full size helmet that I might be signed. IDK.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Haha $25 an autograph? I'd rather save up and buy a canvas 15th championship autograph portrait with a lot more signatures from that store.

Just imo autographs should be free

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL

You getting a helmet signed this year? I'm trying to figure out what I want signed. I have a cool pink full size helmet that I had made (I know, it's pink, but I love pink) into an Alabama helmet so I don't know if I want to go that route or go with a mini helmet. I also have a normal Alabama full size helmet that I might be signed. IDK.
Yea, I think I'm gonna try and get a helmet signed, but I'm still lacking so many from last year's helmet, I've got quite the project ahead of me... lol :)
Look, it's your autographs and your souveniers, so do what you want and how you want it!!!

As for those who don't pay or get autographs or don't know why someone would --- we get it. Those who do love to collect autographs, it's a thrill and I guess, for me, keeps me young at heart (although I'm 35 now). Those of us who collect autos won't bash you for your hobbies, don't mind us for ours.

RTR, y'all. And happy autograph hunting!

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
If referring to my post, I love autographs too and I don't mind paying for them. But I don't like getting just anthing signed. I usually wait for a Moore painting or a big canvas they sell at crimson gallery.

Know the owner pretty well, also owns ttown menswear and usually can work out a deal.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Haha $25 an autograph? I'd rather save up and buy a canvas 15th championship autograph portrait with a lot more signatures from that store.

They have completed their requirements, and it's time to make some money.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I'd have Shelley sign a Kicking Shoe/Cleat ;)
And Warmack sign your belly ;)

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham

If you want free autographs get them while they are still active college players. Can't fault them for making money at this point..

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I wonder if I will be able to get some autos after the ceremony? I might take my helmet just in case. Haha. I can see myself carrying that heavy thing around for hours. :)

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
I don't know if I'll be visiting the Madison Square Mall anytime in the near future. My mother was in there the other day and they were displaying a bunch of posters (apparently done by some local students) that were supporting Obama's gun ban. I have no problem with people expressing their opinions or beliefs, but if the local mall wants to take sides on the issue, then I will exercise my right to shop somewhere else. Thank you. Have a nice day. :)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I don't know if I'll be visiting the Madison Square Mall anytime in the near future. My mother was in there the other day and they were displaying a bunch of posters (apparently done by some local students) that were supporting Obama's gun ban. I have no problem with people expressing their opinions or beliefs, but if the local mall wants to take sides on the issue, then I will exercise my right to shop somewhere else. Thank you. Have a nice day. :)
I'm not a fan of Madison Square either. It used to be the mall to go to. I have noticed those posters in the past. I think they do them every year because I saw several last year during these signings.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.