The latest excuse for losing to Bama

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Since it's offseason, I'll let this ride... ;)
This thread may get interesting now that Skip Bayless apparently made the case the fake g/f distracted Teo (and I guess their entire defense) from the game.

Excuses are like you know what; everyone has them and they all stink. We have the trophies in Tuscaloosa, so I'll let them whine until the end of days because it won't change who actually won.

This thread may get interesting now that Skip Bayless apparently made the case the fake g/f distracted Teo (and I guess their entire defense) from the game.

Excuses are like you know what; everyone has them and they all stink. We have the trophies in Tuscaloosa, so I'll let them whine until the end of days because it won't change who actually won.
You know what distracted Te'o? Chance Warmack and Jesse Williams...

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
If you lurk on some of the Texas boards they're still sulking about the Colt injury. Some of them probably would blame LSU's loss last year and ND's loss this year on Colt's injury.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Excuses, excuses. I don't care what they say. The bottom line is...#15 is in the bag. I don't recall too many excuses when Bama lost to A&M (beat up, emotionally drained after LSU), but by and large, we took it as A&M beat us. Sure, Bama had the chance at the end, but either you do, or you don't. Do like CNS AND Bama did, take it like a champion and take care of business the rest of the season. Bama didn't whine and gripe about the loss. CNS worked his 'magic' on them and they focused and things fell into place and here we are...AGAIN! The 70's were great, but this is phenomenal. Remember 'Steely Dan', they got a name for the winners in the world, and 'Crimson Tide' is one of them.
Roll, Saban Tsunami, Roll!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Strange that the hoax or possible exposure of the hoax affected Teo's play in the BCSCG so adversely when the deaths of his loved ones didn't in earlier games.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Here's a response to all this excuse talk that I'm surprised someone didn't already put up...

“The same thing wins that always won. We just have a bunch of different excuses when we lose.”

— Coach Paul “Bear” Bryant

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.