Rick Neuhiesel Loves the Tide

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Take a listen to this interview from Finebaum's show on Monday.

Link

He makes a good point about TV not doing Bama justice in size and speed. Those that do not watch Bama in person or on a consistent basis do not have the same viewpoint as those that do watch the team every week. Thus, those individuals make comments that seem ignorant.

BAMA1979

All-American
Nov 15, 2006
Mobile
dude ripped on the tide and sec from aug-dec daily on sirius 91
He didn't rip Alabama or LSU. He basically said the rest of the SEC was piggybacking off of the success of Alabama and LSU and said that the SEC and Big Ten should go to a nine game conference schedule. I listened to him for four months.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
I heard him right after the game talking to Jack in their little time spot after Packer and Eddie and before F-bomb. He said he probably wouldn't have lost the UCLA job if he could have had players like Bama's 2nd and 3rd string.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
He certainly did... he was crying about ESPN...the SEC...the ozone layer...the fiscal cliff. Anything an everything except the fact that he's a better OC than HC.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Neuhiesel is a typical talking head; he plays to his audience of the moment. I've recently heard him give props to the Tide, but I've heard him on XM radio be far less complimentary of us in general and the SEC as a whole specifically. No worries, I rarely have anything good to say about him either.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
I heard him right after the game talking to Jack in their little time spot after Packer and Eddie and before F-bomb. He said he probably wouldn't have lost the UCLA job if he could have had players like Bama's 2nd and 3rd string.
I would imagine he's right about that! May have brought him a PAC12 championship.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
He surely had his digs on the SEC while saying loved the SEC. But he always had a but. A said that the SEC conspired the whole BCS plan.:BigA::BigA::BigA:
it was very frustrating to listen to. bama wins because of oversigning, greyshirting, jucos, and playing chatanooga strategically before or after big games. then whining about how alabama stays ahead of pac 12 teams again despite losing a game

i did enjoy one day when a Tide fan called him just to remind him that he'll never actually have to see the SEC talent for himself since none of those schools would ever hire him. I stopped listening to him a while ago and my blood pressure came down 10 points

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.