Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game DVD's

BamaNation First Team Lassr4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Game DVD's

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    Will this years DVD or Blu-Ray be worth buying? I read a lot of reviews on the 2012 DVD, and all of them talked about how bad the quality was. So I'm wondering if this year's will be worth the money since it will be made by the same company.
    that is why I ordered from Amazon. If it is poor quality then I just return it. Wal Mart and places like that usually will not let you return it once it is opened.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    Will this years DVD or Blu-Ray be worth buying? I read a lot of reviews on the 2012 DVD, and all of them talked about how bad the quality was. So I'm wondering if this year's will be worth the money since it will be made by the same company.
    I returned last years copy twice thinking there was something wrong with the copies I got because the quality was terrible. Wound up keeping the 3rd one even though it was just as bad. It looked like the game was played in 1973.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJRollTide View Post
    I returned last years copy twice thinking there was something wrong with the copies I got because the quality was terrible. Wound up keeping the 3rd one even though it was just as bad. It looked like the game was played in 1973.
    Did they have Blu-Ray available last year?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-SEC RollTide1017's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I haven't found a BD of last years. There is one for the 2009 championship but I haven't seen it. The reviews about the company releasing it have me worried but, like someone else said, Amazon has a great return policy.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

You can watch this while you wait. Twin Sets or AKA Repeats

Bama Vs LSU New Orleans 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVuqqrW5DPk

Bama Vs Notre Dame Miami 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-710250Mx8
    Last edited by Bama1985; January 21st, 2013 at 08:40 PM.