Game DVD's

Tidester

Scout Team
Jul 13, 2001
Huntsville, AL, USA
Hi all,

I haven't been on here in awhile. I know Simon used to sell DVD's of past games, but I couldn't find it on here. Can someone direct me to right location?

Thank you,

Randy

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I checked iTunes for digital download and it's not avail yet. Any idea/thoughts when it will be?

RTR!!!!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Doesn't look like it is going to be on itunes this year. The past 3 years iTunes has had all the BCS games available. They would show up about 5 days after the game was played but, so far non of them have appeared this year. Just a bunch of highlight videos. I've bought the past 2 titles games from iTunes and wanted to get this year's but it doesn't appear at this time that it is going to be released. This is why I went ahead and preordered the Blu-ray.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Guys (and gals) - sorry, but we cannot allow Tidefans to be used to promote IP theft. Feel free to do what you think is right outside of TF, but posting links to places that are not authorized by the content owner (ESPN, in this case) cannot be allowed here.

RTR

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Will this years DVD or Blu-Ray be worth buying? I read a lot of reviews on the 2012 DVD, and all of them talked about how bad the quality was. So I'm wondering if this year's will be worth the money since it will be made by the same company.

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
Amazon also has it, it is currently $15.83, I ordered it from Amazon for $13.86 last week. Release is Feb 26th.

Hopefully it is better quality than last years.

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
Will this years DVD or Blu-Ray be worth buying? I read a lot of reviews on the 2012 DVD, and all of them talked about how bad the quality was. So I'm wondering if this year's will be worth the money since it will be made by the same company.
that is why I ordered from Amazon. If it is poor quality then I just return it. Wal Mart and places like that usually will not let you return it once it is opened.

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
I returned last years copy twice thinking there was something wrong with the copies I got because the quality was terrible. Wound up keeping the 3rd one even though it was just as bad. It looked like the game was played in 1973.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I returned last years copy twice thinking there was something wrong with the copies I got because the quality was terrible. Wound up keeping the 3rd one even though it was just as bad. It looked like the game was played in 1973.
Did they have Blu-Ray available last year?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.