Link: ESPN's list of top uncommitted...

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Nice, thanks for posting! We are in on almost half of these prospects (8) which I think is more that any other single school.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
One problem is that I don't think we have eight slots left at this point...
Deff not 8 unless we see some greyshirts. Likely will have room to get 6 more.

Bell, Liner, Foster, Vanderdoes, Tunsil, Kamara.

We could always miss on Tunsil, he's been very quiet about his recruitment. If we miss on Tunsil I think we take another Dlineman, Fitts or Jones perhaps. Most think the irish get Vanderdoes, but I've just got a feeling about how this one is headed that he'll be in crimson he just seems to be looking for a reason not to end up end southbend or the west coast.

Liner, and Kamara seem to be pretty much sure things, fingers crossed. And Foster is a mystery, but it looks like all signs point to him returning to the fold.

I dont see Thomas leaving the state of Florida and Connor probably ends up in Oxford.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

We could always miss on Tunsil, he's been very quiet about his recruitment. If we miss on Tunsil I think we take another Dlineman, Fitts or Jones perhaps. Most think the irish get Vanderdoes, but I've just got a feeling about how this one is headed that he'll be in crimson...
Very nice list! I like the way you think Chop.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
One problem is that I don't think we have eight slots left at this point...
Well, it looks like a slot just opened up with the Bozeman greyshirt. I wonder if there is some recruit out there flying under the radar that signs with us. Two weeks from today ladies and gentlemen...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Well, it looks like a slot just opened up with the Bozeman greyshirt. I wonder if there is some recruit out there flying under the radar that signs with us. Two weeks from today ladies and gentlemen...
Actually 2 weeks from Wed. I think we will get a surprise in this years class.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
So tell me, what other schools did any of these kids take official visits to that had a "Championship Parade" the weekend they were there or at all?
If that does not differentiate programs, I can't say what does.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So tell me, what other schools did any of these kids take official visits to that had a "Championship Parade" the weekend they were there or at all?
If that does not differentiate programs, I can't say what does.
Yea, I believe it was a good weekend to have high priority targets. Our stud linebacker from Virginia was blown away from what I've seen on another site. Too bad Poggi was a no show.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

We could always miss on Tunsil, he's been very quiet about his recruitment. If we miss on Tunsil I think we take another Dlineman, Fitts or Jones perhaps. Most think the irish get Vanderdoes, but I've just got a feeling about how this one is headed that he'll be in crimson he just seems to be looking for a reason not to end up end southbend or the west coast.

Liner, and Kamara seem to be pretty much sure things, fingers crossed. And Foster is a mystery, but it looks like all signs point to him returning to the fold.

I dont see Thomas leaving the state of Florida and Connor probably ends up in Oxford.
Im guessing we'll get 2-3 of these kids, and a couple suprises to go along with them. we're in on a lot of them, but not sure we're in the drivers seat for several of them.

Either way this plays out, we're going to have a great class coming in...

BruinTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2012
Goodman commits to UCLA.

Priest Willis announcing in 3 hours. Hearing he's Westwood-bound,too.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
The talking heads at ESPN think Bama finishes with Vanderdoes, Liner, Kamara, Bell and Jackson. Chris Jones stays with MSU, Tunsil to UGA and Foster to AU..........so they say.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.