AJC: Saban-In the presence of greatness

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
The comments in that article from readers were hilarious. someone said how Richt was such a better person and how God thinks higher of Richt than He does Saban. Or they guy who said if Saban came to his kids' school, he'd tell them to give Saban the finger. What a great parent he must be.
I am sick of people talking about what a "bad Person" Saban is. I think his work with his foundation alone speaks volumes to what kind of a person the man is. Speaking of Richt, I believe I will compare the arrest records of the two teams since 07 any day.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I am sick of people talking about what a "bad Person" Saban is. I think his work with his foundation alone speaks volumes to what kind of a person the man is. Speaking of Richt, I believe I will compare the arrest records of the two teams since 07 any day.
It makes them feel better about themselves, their team and their coaches and it fits their agenda...

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Very well said, I also get sick of it but whatever gets them thru the day I guess. My question to them would be What have YOU done for others?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.