Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Recipes

Re: Is Fluker not projected as a top 5 tackle?

I think he's upped his pass-blocking skill level enough that he'll be a RT at the next level. In fact, he probably would be at LT for us, if CK weren't ahead of him...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

His wingspan relative to height is freakish. Dj is one of my favorite players cause he would always get excited and he's so huge everything he does looks funny. Our last running td in the sec champ game he did a little jig I'll never forget.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    Fluker has the rep of being more of a run blocker than a pass blocker, which will hurt him as a tackle in the pass happy NFL. He has the size, strength, and mobility to be a great offensive lineman for a really long time, but he won't be taken in the 1st because of this.
    this will hurt him, but its still VERY possible a team picks him up in the 1st from his potential. He wasnt that bad at pass blocking, just not as polished at it... and has has tremendous upside.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    this will hurt him, but its still VERY possible a team picks him up in the 1st from his potential. He wasnt that bad at pass blocking, just not as polished at it... and has has tremendous upside.
    I think he will go 1st round if he does well at the combine and others. DJ has long arms and is as big/strong as you can get and is a hard worker.

I think DJ may be the most dominant OT we have ever had at Bama.

Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    I think he will go 1st round if he does well at the combine and others. DJ has long arms and is as big/strong as you can get and is a hard worker.

I think DJ may be the most dominant OT we have ever had at Bama.
    Not to mention a great character kid!