OL Bradley Bozeman will greyshirt

CrimsonTide13

Suspended
Aug 12, 2011
Huntsville, AL
If economics weren't driving the decision, Fluker could improve even more with another year. He didn't play football until late in HS and OL only his senior year. The family was moving here and there, largely as a result of Katrina and really bad economic conditions. I'm not going into detail about their family living situation, but suffice it to say that no one here would disagree with his decision to go early...
I'm very happy for him. His financial situation in the next few months will change his life for the good. He is an outstanding young man and I think he will continue to work hard on the field and do great things off the field. Proud of you big Fluke!

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL
Bradley , I'm sure it was tough seeing things unfold today and your name not being called . Count me as your biggest fan . You are my favorite recruit this year ! Roll Tide !

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Re: Early Enrollees On Campus

Rehab, plus gives us a spot.....
From reading the board I understand that a Grey-shirt can enroll early and take less than 12 hours.

My question: Can the Grey-shirt enroll and rehab and be in the Strength and Conditioning program prior to January of 2014?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.