Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Recipes

Re: OL Bradley Bozeman will greyshirt

Quote Originally Posted by IMALOYAL1 View Post
    Offensive line can take much more time for a teenager to fully develop. If Bozeman works hard an extra year could be the difference in all sec. This years offensive line is a good example. Even Fluker who was highly rated, took time to develop and got better each year, as have they all.

I can't remember the kids name or the exact year. I think he was a starter on Stallings 92 Championship team. Tried to get an extra year but couldn't. Was a starter on the O'line and seemed to really come on late. He wasn't drafted but could have done a lot more with another year.
    If economics weren't driving the decision, Fluker could improve even more with another year. He didn't play football until late in HS and OL only his senior year. The family was moving here and there, largely as a result of Katrina and really bad economic conditions. I'm not going into detail about their family living situation, but suffice it to say that no one here would disagree with his decision to go early...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

2. Advertisement

[QUOTE=runtheoption22;2101821] Originally Posted by TidefaninOS

Taylor was fine with it, but someone convinced him it was a slap in the face. I think his HS coach got involved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet Taylor now wishes he hadn't listened to the instigators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you talking about?........ it worked best for Bama and former RB recruit Taylor, as with all of the running back talent now for the Crimson Tide (including the three or four coming in), Taylor may have never seen the field.
    Last edited by BAMAfan777; January 24th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

OL Bradley Bozeman will greyshirt

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    If economics weren't driving the decision, Fluker could improve even more with another year. He didn't play football until late in HS and OL only his senior year. The family was moving here and there, largely as a result of Katrina and really bad economic conditions. I'm not going into detail about their family living situation, but suffice it to say that no one here would disagree with his decision to go early...
    I'm very happy for him. His financial situation in the next few months will change his life for the good. He is an outstanding young man and I think he will continue to work hard on the field and do great things off the field. Proud of you big Fluke!

Bradley , I'm sure it was tough seeing things unfold today and your name not being called . Count me as your biggest fan . You are my favorite recruit this year ! Roll Tide !

Re: Early Enrollees On Campus

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Rehab, plus gives us a spot.....
    From reading the board I understand that a Grey-shirt can enroll early and take less than 12 hours.

My question: Can the Grey-shirt enroll and rehab and be in the Strength and Conditioning program prior to January of 2014?
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry